Forum Name Sticker PRICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudhog
    I only have it as it is, how high resolution do you need???

Don't tell anyone but its just a picture of Pumba out of the lion king.

can send a copy if i knew how

steve
    I'll have a google for something similar tomorrow. Needs to be at least 600 x 600 really.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      I'll have a google for something similar tomorrow. Needs to be at least 600 x 600 really.

Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Any good?
        spot on vince! cheers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Any good?
          That was very quick but looks great, could work for me!!!
          Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
            That was very quick but looks great, could work for me!!!
            Thats just the start mate. I'll do something with it tomorow, goin to bed now.

Comment

Ok, im no artist cant someone do one for me!! Iie looked every were for a magnum gun but cant find anything suitable.
              Think it needs to have Magnumforce on it not just magnum.
              Go on then guys n girls, surprise me.

Comment

what you think

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                  what you think
                  Looks good. Got it in hi res? Preferably a low loss format. If not, have you got a link to the gun graphic and I'll see if there's a big version.

The ones I've been posting as examples are low res so the forum will accept them. The 'masters' for the sticker place are pretty big.

Comment

there you go mate

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                      there you go mate
                      Thats sound Neil, with Magnum Force on. Can i order 2?

Comment

Originally posted by magnum
                        Thats sound Neil, with Magnum Force on. Can i order 2?
                        Can I get back to you this evening? I'm not getting 'em made til next week, but the missus' got me doing jobs today so I'll sort out the artwork based on what Neil's done for you this eve.

If you're happy with the result, paypal to the address in the 1st post this thread please, and I'll owe sledge a pint

Comment

Can I get back to you this evening? I'm not getting 'em made til next week, but the missus' got me doing jobs today so I'll sort out the artwork based on what Neil's done for you this eve.

If you're happy with the result, paypal to the address in the 1st post this thread please, and I'll owe sledge a pint
                          Thats fine Andy. Only thing, no paypal, have to be a cheque, that okay?

Comment

Are you talking about Mudsurfers Avatar? Too low res to lift.

God, women, they want the moon on a stick!!!
                            Wooooooooo calm down calm down !!!!!!!!!!! (LIVERPOOL DIG THERE ) HE HE

Is that a no then. If not can i go back to the chook please and no i don't want the moon on a stick i just don,t want the welsh dragon. And before i have people asking me whats wrong with the welsh , nothing , my boys were born in wales . Just don't like there dragon.

Sorry to be a pain mate u now what us women are like.he he

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Grovel Grovel!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Mitsy; 24 March 2007, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum
                              Thats fine Andy. Only thing, no paypal, have to be a cheque, that okay?
                              Yes, that will be fine. Send me a PM and I'll send address by return. Wait until you're happy with the design though. I'll post it up this eve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                                Wooooooooo calm down calm down !!!!!!!!!!! (LIVERPOOL DIG THERE ) HE HE

Is that a no then. If not can i go back to the chook please and no i don't want the moon on a stick i just don,t want the welsh dragon. And before i have people asking me whats wrong with the welsh , nothing , my boys were born in wales . Just don't like there dragon.

Sorry to be a pain mate u now what us women are like.he he

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Grovel Grovel!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Does this meet with your expectations a little better?

Given that this is the 3rd iteration, I reckon you pushed the price up!! (just kidding!)

Comment

Working...
                                X