Another wheel/tire question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another wheel/tire question...

Ok so i want to raise my surf . I have 4 inch suspension raise in the pipeline...Here is my problem... If i put on 15x10's with 33 12.5's the tire will stick out from wells about 3/4 inch.

This causes problems under construction and use regs and could bring me hassle .........soooooooo

If i put on 15x8's with 33 11.5's will they still stick out or what ????

Thx in advance...

Originally posted by david306
    Ok so i want to raise my surf . I have 4 inch suspension raise in the pipeline...Here is my problem... If i put on 15x10's with 33 12.5's the tire will stick out from wells about 3/4 inch.

This causes problems under construction and use regs and could bring me hassle .........soooooooo

Thx in advance...
    cant you just extend the arches with some thick rubber type stuff.Its nothing to do with a mot on how far out the tyres are its only the police that it bothers.Once i get some bigger boots thats all i'm gonna do
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

just buy some arches

Comment

Originally posted by david306

Thx in advance...

No!

Comment

Thx Vince....Thats all i needed to know...

Comment

http://www.ukmot.com/manual.asp

have a look here from what i could gather its not going to be an issue for the MOT. If its only a little bit then it should not bother the police either i think they will only get involved if you put some really wide tyres on!

Oh and to hijack your thread, clay if you read this it also says that a front number plate has to be visable from 20 feet to pass. As long as its a starndard type, no funny lettering and stuff. So get it on your bonnet and dont worry about loosing it on some lanes!! (surferboyshaun!!!)
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
            X