No announcement yet.

Porly Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mitsy is not a borg. What mitsy is is a stressed house wife who is ill with the flu but still has to work all day and even work nights as well and who also needs a drink but has none in the house. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Feel better now.

Comment

Contact TONY & all will be well again! Your SURF might take a little longer
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Mitsy's head's about to go pop!

Get him indoors to go and get you a bottle of Scotch. Works for me when I'm fluey.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Mitsy's head's about to go pop!

Get him indoors to go and get you a bottle of Scotch. Works for me when I'm fluey.
          Cheers mate but geoffs just came in from the shop with 3 cream eggs so i shouted at him for trying to get me fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he poor bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
            Cheers mate but geoffs just came in from the shop with 3 cream eggs so i shouted at him for trying to get me fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he poor bloke.
            did he say they were for you tho
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

What you have is 'bird flu'. It's so much worse than 'bloke flu'
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                did he say they were for you tho
                Well there sat here in front of me on the pc desk saying eat me eat me .

Comment

Well there sat here in front of me on the pc desk saying eat me eat me .
                  aaahh just get on and eat them and don't worry about the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    What you have is 'bird flu'. It's so much worse than 'bloke flu'
                    Ye but lets face it at least us women just get on with it . He He

Comment

Just a quick update on my poorly surf. The garage rang today the head on the truck is damaged but all sorted now have a very big bill to show for it but should get her back at the end off the week . Haliluya!!!!!!!!!!! I now they are telling the truth as i did the damage to it. About 2 weeks before hand i toped the water up and stupidly left the cap off . I got about 10 miles before i realized what i had done as the heater went cold so i pulled over but by the time i had filled it back up i take it the damage had been done. Sympathy would be nice but im sure im going to get a load off abuse about being a woman and all that.

Comment

Just a quick update on my poorly surf. The garage rang today the head on the truck is damaged but all sorted now have a very big bill to show for it but should get her back at the end off the week . Haliluya!!!!!!!!!!! I now they are telling the truth as i did the damage to it. About 2 weeks before hand i toped the water up and stupidly left the cap off . I got about 10 miles before i realized what i had done as the heater went cold so i pulled over but by the time i had filled it back up i take it the damage had been done. Sympathy would be nice but im sure im going to get a load off abuse about being a woman and all that.

of course you won't cause you got the bestest colour

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                          of course you won't cause you got the bestest colour
                          Thank you your on my Christmas card list now .

Comment

What a woman.......and all that.

make sure they fit the new type head

Comment

I still prefer the term GAS GIT!
                              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have my baby back, Cant believe i missed her so much, but she,s back home now were she belongs with me . She,s all up and running fine now and i might even give her a wash and wax to celebrate the occasion . Cheers guys mitsy.

Comment

Working...
                                X