Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Jason

Hi Jason
    Welcome to the centre of the universe. The rest of the forum are nuts so Ill take you under my wing.

Geoff.
    Rubblebags (Geoff).

The only wing you've got is from KFC! Leave him alone!

Welcome to the Jungle.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Welcome Jason. It's a kind of creeping insanity. So slow I am not sure if i am suffering from it ..........yet!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi Jason! Welcome aboard! Don't take any notice of those lunatics... most of us are sane, normal people!!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

sane?

Yeah right Linda... that's what you say to your 6' pookah!!
          My Surf's a beauty but needs a turbo!!!

1990 SSR Ltd 2.4

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
            Hi Jason
            Welcome to the centre of the universe. The rest of the forum are nuts so Ill take you under my wing.

Geoff.

Hi all Thank you for the warm welcome i'm happy i have found this sit and that there are so many 4x4 surf fans out there. anybody going to the pit this sunday from london may be we will see each other on the m25 or m1
            http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              Hi all Thank you for the warm welcome i'm happy i have found this sit and that there are so many 4x4 surf fans out there. anybody going to the pit this sunday from london may be we will see each other on the m25 or m1
              Welcome to the world of SURFIZUM Jason We are comming up from suffolk so will meet up at the pit.
              sumo.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                hi jason, welcome to the forum young man, hope you got thick skin buddy.
                no there a great bunch honest
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  Hi Jason! Welcome aboard! Don't take any notice of those lunatics... most of us are sane, normal people!!!
                  lol sounds like we all get along just fine
                  http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

Working...
                  X