yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surfs are tougher than Peugeot 406 Estates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs are tougher than Peugeot 406 Estates!

Hello,

This afternoon, whilst driving onto a local roundabout, an 'older' lady tried to cut across from the left hand lane onto the right hand lane. Where I already was.

Her problem was trying to barge into traffic with the drivers side of her Pug.

Surfs are made of sterner stuff.

My near side bumper has some light paint scratches. The Pug looks like its been hit side on by a train, it's off side door and rear wing are wrecked.

Surf 1. Peugeot NUL POINT.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
    Hello,

This afternoon, whilst driving onto a local roundabout, an 'older' lady tried to cut across from the left hand lane onto the right hand lane. Where I already was.

My near side bumper has some light paint scratches. The Pug looks like its been hit side on by a train, it's off side door and rear wing are wrecked.

at least the trucks ok Andy and i bet she'll still do it again
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Well at least you can get that side rebuilt for free, plus personal injury??
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Yesterday one of them pug people carier things pulled out in front of me, on a single track road. She took one look at me skidding down the hill at her and decided to stop in the middle of the road.... I measured one 15 yrd skid from the offside rear, a 20 yarder next from the nearside rear, then a 15 yard nice solid skid from the off side front. I was only doing 45 but it was down a very steep hill! sadly, I didn't hit her. Wonder whats wrong with my nearside front brake?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
          Well at least you can get that side rebuilt for free, plus personal injury??
          It really is a half dozen scratches - and I was going about 5mph LMAO.

I reported it and the insurers were like 'Was anyone injured etc etc' 'Errr, no'
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            She took one look at me skidding down the hill at her and decided to stop in the middle of the road....
            Why do people do that!!.... Fine you've pulled out in front of me, the only chance you have to avoid a bang is to get a move on......and they stop!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Why do people do that!!.... Fine you've pulled out in front of me, the only chance you have to avoid a bang is to get a move on......and they stop!!

it's the old rabbit in the headlights syndrome
              The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                it's the old rabbit in the headlights syndrome
                Thats her!!! do you know her? she looked just like that!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Similar thing happened to me last year. Someone pulled out in front of me didn't even look, when she did look in the rear view mirror she slammed on her brakes she had abs I didn't.

Comment

I wrote a Honda Civic off at some lights, A pedestrian decided to cross when the lights turned Green, The Honda stopped & i did'nt speed was about 5mph her boot was all crumpled, Slight mark on my Bumper BUGGA!
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Yesterday one of them pug people carier things pulled out in front of me, on a single track road. She took one look at me skidding down the hill at her and decided to stop in the middle of the road.... I measured one 15 yrd skid from the offside rear, a 20 yarder next from the nearside rear, then a 15 yard nice solid skid from the off side front. I was only doing 45 but it was down a very steep hill! sadly, I didn't hit her. Wonder whats wrong with my nearside front brake?
                      Never mind what's wrong with your brakes, you had plenty of time to hit her and you missed.....these people will never learn if they get away with it each time..
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hello,

Most cardboard is tougher then Peugeots! I've had loads of pugs and part of the appeal to us tuners were the fact they were thin as paper so are so light! I once wrecked a front bumper on a 309Gti by hitting a puddy tat at walking pace. Poor bugga.
                        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

I bet she left skid marks too lol
                          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

missed!!

I had one the other week near Meavy ford. Some kids in hot hatch shot round a bend too fast, unfortunatly i stopped before knocking them into the river. Maybe next time ?????
                            My other cars a QUAD
                            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Hello,

I had a 309 run into me last year, the devastation cause to the poor French thing was amazing, only a smal dent to my bumper.
                              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Working...
                              X