ok! a few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok! a few pics

Ok ive just sorted myself out with a photobucket account an loaded up a couple of pics!

What do you lot think?

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/rodleach/

So….. having owned a Disco, how does the Surf compare?

Much larger boot space for one thing!
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Are your wheels on spacers? The rears poke out quite wide dont they? And what's that thing on the roof.

Great colour BTW...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Are your wheels on spacers? The rears poke out quite wide dont they? And what's that thing on the roof.

Great colour BTW...

hehehe!! I've just noticed the tailpipe, it's one of those trucks that go.......

oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk

as it drives past!

Comment

nice truck that rod,i like the bull bar on the front.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
            So….. having owned a Disco, how does the Surf compare?

Much larger boot space for one thing!
            the surf is a million times better! I owned the disco between having the first surf and the second! I think i had it for just over a month or so! pile of ....sh1t! almost certainly wouldnt bother with another disco!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Great colour BTW...
              I dont think the wheels are on spacers! i guess its just the offset of them!

I take it you mean the "side on" pic? If you do then there are two tv aerials mounted on the sides of the roof! theres even a converter box thing for them in the glovebox!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                hehehe!! I've just noticed the tailpipe, it's one of those trucks that go.......

oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk oompsk

as it drives past!

It makes on hell of a sound! shame its fake but i dont mind! Its Stainless steel all the way from the manifold back to that! Gives a bundle more throttle response! AND power. AND my mpg is better then the other surf!

AAANNNDD the best bit is ! it was on it when i got it! so it didnt cost me a penny!

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                  nice truck that rod,i like the bull bar on the front.
                  Lookin great aint it! i wanna get some chrome spots on there somewhen! Those Piaa ones were already on the truck just cut into the lower valance!

Comment

Working...
                  X