front bumper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front bumper question

just took delivery of my hilux mk2 pickup v8 monster truck but need a front bumper for it, does anyone know if any of the surfs bumpers fit the pickups, any help please

does anyone also know if surfs front bull bars fit the pickup also

Comment

Originally posted by caseyj
      does anyone also know if surfs front bull bars fit the pickup also
      Post some pics - and some specs.

Toyota genuine bars should fit - the chassis rails are the same.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

as you can see form the pics the front bar is a home made one form the last owner so i would like to replace it, but the bumper is missing, so need to know if other hilux parts will fit this mk2 pickup, i also need some nice big boots for ti as well if anyone knows of any, cheers

Comment

I doubt a surf bumper would fit on that mate! you might have to just find a breaker with a mk2 pickup there! You could probably fetch a few quid for that bumper bar though!

Comment

Originally posted by caseyj
            as you can see form the pics the front bar is a home made one form the last owner so i would like to replace it, but the bumper is missing, so need to know if other hilux parts will fit this mk2 pickup, i also need some nice big boots for ti as well if anyone knows of any, cheers
            why do you wanna replace it - looks pretty good to me
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

not my sor tof look, would prefer something nice and shiny, and a winch, having trouble finding a mk2 pickup for parts, how much do you think i would get for the front bar on there at the moment then????

Comment

I have a reasonable spare mk2 pick up bumper if you are interested . It needs an os end cap .
                I would be interested in your old one .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

how much for your bumper? how much do you want to pay for this one? i would guess its very heavy, but truck is in garage at moment having a 4 barral carb to replace the two smaller ones, so till it comes back, i cant take it off to weigh it,

Comment

Best look on Roughtracks site for the price of new one , then I can give you a price , but to be honest , it needs a rub down and repaint as is black finish. If you want a chrome one , best buy a new one .
                    As for your one , it all depends on how it mounts and if I can do what I want to it for my 'plans' . .

EDIT : New genuine black bumper £95 +vat + delivery + end caps
                    Last edited by Vagrant No2; 19 March 2007, 19:52.
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

cant rember where it mounts, either going to be where the bumper was or the chassis rails, will let you know as soon as i get it back, cheers

Comment

I have a not so new chrome one off my 1st gen. It has a bumper end cap missing.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hehehe.tony you still need to put those spacers on the top of the winch bumper.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X