what an idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what an idiot.

my bad.as some of you know i had a problem with my hazard warning lights.well i have solved the problem at long last.i had a dead short across the live feed to the switch,and just couldnt figure out why.until i remembered i had re wired the horn when i re wired the engine loom.the horn is now switched to live.instead of earth.and as the horn and hazards run off of the same fuse,well need i say more.any way they are working again.now just got to tackle the oil leak.
    www.overfab.uk

It's always the simplest and most obvious things that you overlook, coz you allways overthink the problem and look for the complicated solutions, thats life, we all do it!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      It's always the simplest and most obvious things that you overlook, coz you allways overthink the problem and look for the complicated solutions, thats life, we all do it!
      believe me i overlooked this one its been bugging me for weeks now,i had contemplated ripping the whole thing out and rewiring,im just glad i eventually remembered what i did.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Short term memory loss, it's a sign of old age, plus it's always the simplest and most obvious things you overlook, coz you always overthink the problem and look for the complicated solutions, thats life, we all do it!
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          believe me i overlooked this one its been bugging me for weeks now,i had contemplated ripping the whole thing out and rewiring,im just glad i eventually remembered what i did.
          want some pills...
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            want some pills...
            maybe he's had to many already

Comment

HA...My hazard warning switch works, is this a record?

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                HA...My hazard warning switch works, is this a record?
                Is which a record? Your hazards working, or the fact that you're not complaining about Surfs?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  Is which a record? Your hazards working, or the fact that you're not complaining about Surfs?

Bitchy!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Bitchy!!

Comment

Erm.... Do I really need to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                        Erm.... Do I really need to explain?
                        I'll apologise profusely as long as it stops you from explaining.

Comment

I'll apologise profusely as long as it stops you from explaining.
                          Apologise! Thats a first
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                          X