Mothers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day

Ok guys what did u all do for mothers day then, hope u were nice to your ladies, waited on them hand foot and finger. Ive had a great day, after going out with my mates last night getting totally drunk and getting up this morning with a really bad hangover i had to beg the kids not to bring me breky in bed just tablets please , i then got up and have felt ill all day but not to ill to sit down all day and munch my way through the big box off milktray chocolates that they bought me . What did u all do then guys answers on a post card.

Arranged for flowers to be delivered today, and a card and sent more painting supplies (she is a budding artist and has some paintings going into an exhibition soon) and called her too - bit hard to wait on her hand and foot as she is 160 miles away in Wales, and I'm near Banbury....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

normally organise for flowers to be delivered as the old woman does really like em..but this year was told not to bother.

Generally i call into my parents at least once a week on the way home from work or take the old woman shopping.
      Gaz

Comment

Can't do anything for my Mum as St Peter doesn't accept deliveries - the better half is sorted though ............ kids are grounded for a month, doing LOADS of housework and all of the other jobs Jackie used to do for them

perhaps next year they'll be a little more considerate .........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I didn't do anything as I was away at the weekend. Going to make it up and take her out next sunday. Plus I'll get the card today as they'll be at reduced to clear price lol
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Tina had Tiramisu for breakfast ! Found a great eating place in Whitby ,only just opened called the Hatless Heron we went there yesterday morning I had to have a bacon buttie though !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

My Dad's in hospital so mother's day fell a bit flat for my mum.

Drove up to Liverpool on Saturday to see him, and the hospital seem to have the pain under control now (morphine) and think it's a nerve in his face affected by the MS. They are loathe to operate at this stage and think the pain might go away as quickly as it came so at the mo it's a watching brief.

He seemed a little brighter though after a few good nights sleep without the pain, though he said he wasn't enjoying the morphine induced hallucinations too much!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I rang my mum, bit difficult to visit as she is 387 miles away!

As for the wife I offered to make breakfast but she declined! I had also offered to take her out for a meal.... which was declined, so we went out for breakfast (and to see her stepmum) then grounded the kids and banned them from the bedrooms whilst her n junior (pregant 20 weeks) had a nap.

So I managed to watch the F1 & Hibs win the CIS cup!

Oh & I filled up her surf with £30 diesel
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

just got some Terry's All Gold chocolates from Sainsburys £1.74 special offer
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                  X