Clear All

• Ln130

tailgate window motor, wanted A.S.A.P for 2.4td ssr

Originally posted by pelymi pete
    have you had a look on ebay
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

s$$$$yard job or repair yourself, loads of info on here, either window motor from similar age coroola, hiace, celica, n/s is straight swap, o/s fits and works rotated 180 degrees, normally have to cut the plugs off and refit the old ones, or fit your own or solder the wires or however you choose to join them, loads of info on drilling and bolting the motor internals or glueing them aswell.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

I use Milner off road for all my parts.A tailgate window motor for LN130 is £135.00 plus delivery which is always next day. Tel no is 01629 734411. Or Http//WWW.milneroffroad.com.

Comment

i got a drivers side window motor you can have for £12 including p+p

Comment

Sounds to me like you need to s c r a p it, I'll give you £100.00, BTW is the fuel pump in good working order?
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
              Sounds to me like you need to s c r a p it, I'll give you £100.00, BTW is the fuel pump in good working order?
              don't give up mate, you'll get there in the end

Comment

No thanks

Originally posted by plumb bob

Thanks for the advice but, "NO DEAL", she is in great condition apart from the rear window motor," I LOVE MY SURF".

Comment

Yeah, I guess I'll have to clear the garage out so I can get the surf in there and make a little nest for it for the summer, it'll probably take me a month of sundays to fix it myself.

Although I could possibly get a mobile mechanic to come and do some of the technical stuff.

I could probably get the cam belt off, as I did change the crank pully a while back and thats half way there.

It's just all them pipes and stuff above and around the fuel pump are a bit daunting.
                  Rob

Comment

rear window motor

Originally posted by Mitsy
                    I use Milner off road for all my parts.A tailgate window motor for LN130 is £135.00 plus delivery which is always next day. Tel no is 01629 734411. Or Http//WWW.milneroffroad.com.

Thanks, I have used milner before for my parts.thought I would try elsewhere,
                    to see if I could get it cheaper.

Comment

Thanks, I have used milner before for my parts.thought I would try elsewhere,
                      to see if I could get it cheaper.
                      like been said go to a s c rapyard and get one from a celica hiace corolla and might be a mr2 from 89 ish to 1995 passenger side as they will go straight in or the drivers side which will have to be turned to fit

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        have you had a look on ebay

yes I did have a look , unless you know where on ebay they have one?

Comment

put toyota electric window motors in the search

Comment

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...e=search&fgtp=
                            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Those motors are dearer than the OEM ones from toyota.

He's havin' a laugh
                              Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X