Smelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelly

Woke up this Moning to the sound of a DYNO-ROD Van clearing a Neighbour blocked drain. I went out to tell him we always have problems around here.
    He lifted the Main Manhole cover to discover a blockage there as well, Not my problem he say's.
    UNITED UTILITIES were called someone will be there within 5 Hours. It does'nt half stink outside.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

nobody thinks about how crucial their plumbing is until it goes wrong,

you gotta hand to those drain guys, its a sh1tty job but somebody has to do it!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      nobody thinks about how crucial their plumbing is until it goes wrong,

you gotta hand to those drain guys, its a sh1tty job but somebody has to do it!
      Thats what i said to him. The drains will be overflowing soon, So they'd better be quick
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

I used to do that for a liveing! only it was Power rod, then went on my own and into plumbing as well, yep it's does stink, you tend not to think about where it goes after you pull the chain untill you start clearing em, got compleatly covered in it once at the MP's barracks in Chichester when an inspection plate shot off on a soil stack, still at least i never found any dead body's in em

Last edited by POPEYE; 17 March 2007, 17:25.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

UNITED UTILITIES came out but the Level dropped, They will inspect the Sewer to see what the cause is.
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            UNITED UTILITIES came out but the Level dropped, They will inspect the Sewer to see what the cause is.

Joint main sewerage pipe possibly between your houses and the pressure cleaning your neighbours has forced the backlog back towards your house
            Gaz

Comment

Backlog..... heh heh .. laughing in a Homer Simpson kind of way.....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Working...
              X