• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else get this e-mail?

just recived an e-mail from number 10 with a link to this

http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page11203.asp
    Hold my beer and watch this

It does not matter what this lot say. They will change the story as it suits them. If they can fleece us for more, they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
      just recived an e-mail from number 10 with a link to this

http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page11203.asp
      Yeah, got that, usual goverment bull$hit about not picking on 4x4's, global warmings all our fault etc etc etc.

Complete and utter pap
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

on about these petitions etc did anyone else get aphone call for a survey about saving the planet.I had one last night which lasted 32 mins and glad i wasn't paying for the call.It gives a chance to say what you think of the government aswell with their policies etc.I don't normally do these phone survey's but i thought that this one i would

Just thought i would mention it.Sorry to hijack your thread
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

They've Fleeced us so much even the weather's threatened us wiv Snow.....

There's alway's a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

When global warming melts the ice caps and all that cold frsh water hits the oceans and then the atlantic conveyor stops we will have a climate similar to Canada ( as we are on the same latiude) then the majority of people( including, if not especially the MP's) will need to have a 4x4 just to get around, so the humble 4x4 will be even more prolific than it is now.

What will the government do then, apart from tax us more that is.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

There's a tiny bit of the equation they have missed !

Now, unless I have buggered up big time Humans breath out CO2,

We have a growing population

Medical breakthroughs mean we live longer

There's NO mention of that in their arguements is there ?
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yeah and what about cows and their farts!!!! they produce plenty of harmfull gasses and no-ones charging then taxes on their ass!!

Its all $$$$ really no-one can say whats going to happen to our planet we have changes in climate and temprature since the begining of the planet. Cos if we did'nt then there would of been on need for evolution (i think its spelt like that) and what a dull place that would be everything the same for ages!!!

All we know for sure is that the earth was here long before we were and it will probably be here long after us!

Also the gas levels in the atmosphere is constantly changing too its all natural cycles this was shown with gas pockets in deep core samples of ice from one of the poles, cant remember which though.
                it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Yup, It's all about the money, we earn they spend it and then squeeze us for more to pay for their Łuck ups.

It's about time that government accepted some kind of liability for their actions, instead of fogging the issues that cause them embarresment, in the hope that the dumb public won't notice.

Guess what tony we did notice and we continue to notice, we are not all the stupid sheep you take us for, some of uss have IQ's above single figures and also have opinions which we will make known to you next time we get a vote!

GLOBAL WARMING ? PAH.
                  It's actually caused by all the hot air that comes from the mouths of the politicians, while they continue to bullsh1t us!
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                  X