Midland Curry Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midland Curry Night

I did promise I'd sort out another one early this year, and I do owe the Lovely Boyo a beer, so...

How about 21st April, at the same curry house as last time? (That is The Bengal Brasserie on Worcester Rd in Malvern)

There's a few excellent real ale pubs within stumbling distance (one has 8 - 10 real ales on rotation all of the time!), and the curry house always rates highly in the food guides.

There's also stacks of good value B&Bs (or hotels if you're feeling flush - or it might even be camping weather by then!) I can sort out tel. numbers of places for you if you like.

Malvern itself was famous a Victiorian Spa Town, and you can find some pics here http://www.sobi.org/photos/places/Malvern/ and the local rag here http://www.thisismalvern.co.uk/

Open to ALL, obviously.

Start registering your interest..... NOW!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Hello,

I'm in.

Are there any places we can go an get down and dirrrrty LOL
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Dont know of any myself Andy, but crawling through the beer garden of the Nags Head should acheive it in some small way

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Dont know of any myself Andy, but crawling through the beer garden of the Nags Head should acheive it in some small way
        Sounds like a cunning plan, m'lord
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Bushwhacker, Tallyman, Mitsy, all you other Midlanders... dont be shy!

Comment

Andy - can't you do it closer to me???

I'd love to come along - Malvern a little out of my way though - but I'll see what I can do...
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Well it's always gonna be far from someone Malvern's only an hour for the Welsh chaps (Andy & Vince).

Do it mate! It's not *that* far from you, and I'm sure we can sort out somewhere for you to stay.

Comment

Well it's always gonna be far from someone Malvern's only an hour for the Welsh chaps (Andy & Vince).

Do it mate! It's not *that* far from you, and I'm sure we can sort out somewhere for you to stay.
                You talked me into it - is Vince gonna sing?? 'Gold.......'

Comment

I'll talk to the Boss!
                  Mike G

Comment

Bump!

Vince? Mitsy?

Comment

Just thought I'd bump this up incase anyone is actually interested - you apathetic bunch!

Andy, there is the outside possibility of doing some laning too, see the 'Worcestershire green lanes' thread.

Comment

So come on everyone - is this going to happen or not????

Comment

Doesn't look like it Andys...

There's apparently a chance that I'll have to go to Florida for a week at short notice in the next two / three weeks too.

Comment

Doesn't look like it Andys...

There's apparently a chance that I'll have to go to Florida for a week at short notice in the next two / three weeks too.
                            Damn! you must be gutted!

SWMBO is out all this weekend too, so I'm all by myself - imagine the mischief.....

Comment

We would love to come but its to short notice for us , if u had done it a couple off weeks later we would definately would have come. Sorry.
                              Last edited by Mitsy; 13 April 2007, 18:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X