Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Woodzie

http://bauchan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26
    Hi mate, matt suggested i ask you about the alternator removal when i posted the question on his site, i was wondering what the unit was thats attached to the front of it with all the hoses? he said it was a vac pump, i dont nessierialy need to remove it altogether as this is just for cosmetic reasons (want to clean and paint the block behind there) two larger hoses have banjo unions and there are two (i think) smaller tubes, dont want to disturbe the banjo's but if the other ends come off easyly that would be nice, one of the hoses goes up to the break servo, just trying to remove as much as possible to make it easier to paint!
    cheer's Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    http://bauchan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26
    Hi mate, matt suggested i ask you about the alternator removal when i posted the question on his site, i was wondering what the unit was thats attached to the front of it with all the hoses? he said it was a vac pump, i dont nessierialy need to remove it altogether as this is just for cosmetic reasons (want to clean and paint the block behind there) two larger hoses have banjo unions and there are two (i think) smaller tubes, dont want to disturbe the banjo's but if the other ends come off easyly that would be nice, one of the hoses goes up to the break servo, just trying to remove as much as possible to make it easier to paint!
    cheer's Ian
    Yes it is the vac pump ....TBH it would be alot easier to either remove it all together OR just slacken it off and paint around it,Tonyn knows more than i though
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Yes it is the vac pump ....TBH it would be alot easier to either remove it all together OR just slacken it off and paint around it,Tonyn knows more than i though
      Cheer's thought i'd better check before undoing hoses, i never know whats going to come out,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X