• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what i got offered for my surf

but i told him no thanks, i'll stick with my surf

3.2 xj6 110k on the clock 12 months mot and 2 months tax

and it is mint
    Last edited by huff_diggler; 7 March 2007, 12:43. Reason: wrong milage, doh!
    The benchmark....

I would have been tempted for a laugh.... love to see my insurance on the jag though!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      I would have been tempted for a laugh.... love to see my insurance on the jag though!
      believe me i was tempted, it's outside my house as he's a mate and he wants to sell it, i live in a nice area with shops and a doctors surgery, so i said stick on the front of my house, he lives in a flat with virtually no parking.

the insurance is cheap on a jag, who nicks jags?
      The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
        believe me i was tempted, it's outside my house as he's a mate and he wants to sell it, i live in a nice area with shops and a doctors surgery, so i said stick on the front of my house, he lives in a flat with virtually no parking.

the insurance is cheap on a jag, who nicks jags?

I have a 94 XJ6, insurance was £236, with 0 no claims.

Only done 90K, but its the sports version with lowered stiffer suspension and tinted windows, nice and fast too, though not too hot off road
        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

this seems really low, but then my nan needs the caravan steps to get in the surf lol

it's a funny sight when your at tescos unloading nan via a set of steps
          The benchmark....

Comment

only trouble is, with a jag, when you walk in the pub, mouthy people like me sing the minder theme tune at you!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              only trouble is, with a jag, when you walk in the pub, mouthy people like me sing the minder theme tune at you!
              Aye, my colleagues are saving up for a sheepskin jacket and hat too, to go with it.

I prefer thinking about "The Equalizer"
              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Working...
              X