• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supertrux
    In stock at LA Supertrux.
    How much?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

We list then at £225 delivered. with billet alloy body lift blocks, bumper brackets, etc. As a surf club member I can add a quick shift kit for the gearbox (unless you have an auto) FOC. and it can ship today.

On a more general note we used to carry an American Body lift Kit which we retailed for about £125. Would the forum members be interested in these.

I apologise in advance if this is seen a blatant marketing, but we sell what we feel is the best kit and lots of people find it too expensive, so I'd like to know if the American option would be more use to forum members. If it is I will re stock it.

regards Nigel
      Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by Supertrux
        We list then at £225 delivered. with billet alloy body lift blocks, bumper brackets, etc. As a surf club member I can add a quick shift kit for the gearbox (unless you have an auto) FOC. and it can ship today.

On a more general note we used to carry an American Body lift Kit which we retailed for about £125. Would the forum members be interested in these.

I apologise in advance if this is seen a blatant marketing, but we sell what we feel is the best kit and lots of people find it too expensive, so I'd like to know if the American option would be more use to forum members. If it is I will re stock it.

regards Nigel

Whats the difference between the kits?

Comment

the £125 option would appeal to a lot of people i think, if it included the drop brackets as well.

what is the quick shift for the gearbox? what does it do?

thanks for the reply

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
            what is the quick shift for the gearbox? what does it do?
            cheers scotty

It shortens the amount of travel the gearlever makes between gears. (on a manual)

Comment

so apart from being able to change gear a wee bit quicker, is that all it does.

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                so apart from being able to change gear a wee bit quicker, is that all it does.

cheers scotty

Yup, well that, and telling your mates outside Burger king on a saturday night that you've got a quickshift.

Comment

burger king is a wed night,

usally to pi55ed to make the sat meet.

cheers scotty,

ps where jotto hiding, need a body lift, so i can see right in the window at BK

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
                  X