Bumpers (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpers (again)

does a mk3 hilux pick up use the same chassis as my 2nd gen surf, if so can i fit one of these front bumpers
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

will be interested to see the outcome of this.

that bumper looks tasty.

how much is it.

cheers scotty

Comment

I think the answer is no because the mk3 pick up has front leaf springs, so the chassis is different.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

I'm still looking to get something vaguely similar to that made up, i'll try and get a decent photoshop done of what i'm hoping to custom build, as soon as i've finalised the design i just got to get the materials in and cut templates etc. then get someone to weld it up. I'm sure for the right price my welder would do a second one.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          I'm still looking to get something vaguely similar to that made up, i'll try and get a decent photoshop done of what i'm hoping to custom build, as soon as i've finalised the design i just got to get the materials in and cut templates etc. then get someone to weld it up. I'm sure for the right price my welder would do a second one.
          spoke to the friendly roughtrax guys (always helpfull), basically yes it will, but our indicators are slightly different but don't require much modding to fit, he said someone on the forum has already done it, BUT the majority of it fixes to the bodywork so it probably doesn't work out much stronger than what we already have, what we need is some heavy duty chassis mounting, i'm still tempted though at that price as it's shaped so nicely around the arches and may see if i can beef up attaching it with some additional welding
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
            will be interested to see the outcome of this.

that bumper looks tasty.

how much is it.

cheers scotty
            £160 plus vat
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

There was a silver one on ebay a while ago! not sure if its still running or not!

Comment

Working...
              X