X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a Roy Orbison

Well, ITS OVER

Here ends a chapter that I have enjoyed

Thanx to all that have offered help and advise, particularly when I had the old one that was less than tip top.

The surf departs this week and in its place will stand a Triumph 955I RS in Lucifer Orange.

The fun starts all over in April with a touring trip to see the war graves in France with some biking buddies.

Again, thanx to you folks, I will stay around and say hi from time to time.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

ALWAYS SAD TO SAY GOODBYE BUT i BET YOU'LL GET ANOTHER SURF WHEN THE BIKE NOVELTY WEARS OFF NEXT WINTER. Take care.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Done Eu in 04 & 05 with some biking buddies, dont go to France it's boggin, expensive and ignorant AND there are French folk there = NOT NICE.

Do do Holland and Belgium, stay here http://www.grd.be/motorhotel/eng/hotelinfo.htm for at least an overnight it's a fekin brilliant bikers only hotel a short ride from Ypres, the Menin gate and Tyncott cemetery, do them ALL including the last post @ the gate (every night).

Great hotel and Ypres is stunning have a nosey here and have a lark at our poo..http://www.rampantmcc.co.uk/runs/eur...eurotrip05.htm while you are there check out the 04 invasion anaw.

Comment

Sorry to see you go.

I will be joining the "getting rid of the Surf club" as soon as mine is back on the road.

Peace.

Comment

Bikes are great My uncle in law has a 955, I've ridden it round Pembrokeshire, had to stop and take out my ear plugs 'cos it sounded so cool

If you have the chance the 360 degree cinema at Aromanches is worth a look if you're into heart wrenching imagery that puts things into perspective.

France is great too, not all of them think we're English bedwetting types
          Wax on, wax off

Comment

Hi from time to time
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
              Well, ITS OVER

Here ends a chapter that I have enjoyed

Thanx to all that have offered help and advise, particularly when I had the old one that was less than tip top.

The surf departs this week and in its place will stand a Triumph 955I RS in Lucifer Orange.

The fun starts all over in April with a touring trip to see the war graves in France with some biking buddies.

Again, thanx to you folks, I will stay around and say hi from time to time.

Al.
              Dont forget us mate! I want to go to POLAND to see the Concentration camps
              KRAKOW , Auschwitz-Birkenau Belson etc as a matter of RESPECT, Anybody fancy it let me know
              Last edited by marky; 6 March 2007, 12:27.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

sorry to see you go.....

..... is it time to get the bike out already....... I'm getting used to sitting in the surf
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Sorry to see you go m8

thanx for all your help on the r/c stuff, Ive mastered the straight and level stuff and can even get the mirror image stuff u know when the plane is coming back towards you ! flying away is a doddle aerobatics will take time though !

anyway take care of yourself

John h
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                  X