Top Gear - Mega Funny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear - Mega Funny!

Funniest yet or what? How on earth do they get away with it?
    London could have hit them with the biggest conjestion charge ever!
    Top of my list of people never to get stuck in a lift with............James May, (how Lemar kept his cool was beyond me).
    Last edited by Scorpion; 4 March 2007, 23:14.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

limo-tastic!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

was enjoying it apart from the stretched mgf..g/f`s getting a green on weds..doh

Comment

but why not a 4x4 limo.... that would of been really cool

Comment

Originally posted by graham78
          but why not a 4x4 limo.... that would of been really cool
          Near my old house i lived next to a limo company which had Hummer limos, Ford Explorer limos but the best i have seen was on the M3 yesterday and that was a Range Rover Vouge limo, brand new!
          Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
            !
            Top of my list of people never to get stuck in a lift with............James May, (how Lemar kept his cool was beyond me).
            i thought lemar was being a lost in showbiz tw*t to be honest, he knew what was going on.
            i'd rather be stuck in a lift with james may than lemar, at least may knows a thing or two about motors.

who's lemar?
            The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
              i thought lemar was being a lost in showbiz tw*t to be honest, he knew what was going on.
              i'd rather be stuck in a lift with james may than lemar, at least may knows a thing or two about motors.

who's lemar?
              Just a bit of a wind up mate. I actualy find May to be very witty at times. I know they all have a 'character' type to live up to on the show. Clarkson - brash, self opionated and loud. Hampster - cute (my wifes feelings not mine), daring and schoolboy charm. May - boring, slow and scruffy.

Whatever role they are cast in it all makes for excellent entertainment.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
                Just a bit of a wind up mate.

Whatever role they are cast in it all makes for excellent entertainment.
                of course
                The benchmark....

Comment

Working...
                X