Chat room stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room stuff

I have been off all week and trying to teach myself a bit more about the dark secrets of computers. Last night I tried to log onto the chat room which worked all be it a bit late.

I booked on this afternoon but I wouldn't sit looking at the thing all day. Is there a way to log on continue doing computer stuff and receive an indication when fellow members have signed on.

Or do you just log on and log off straight away when no ones around.

New to this game but when its psssing down and your off work with Surf getting open heart surgery in Stockport I though it a way to communicate.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Not many people seem to use it these days, but if I go in there I tend to stick a post on the general forum saying I'm there if anyone wants to chat. I keep chat open and use the forum (or whatever ) in another window.

when you first start chatting you have to scroll up and down as you type in the box at the bottom and see replies at the top, but after a few lines it's low enough to post and read without scrolling.

When someone else joins you will see their name appear like

Linda enters the chatroom...
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Not many people seem to use it these days, but if I go in there I tend to stick a post on the general forum saying I'm there if anyone wants to chat.
      I seem to remember that your subtle mention last time was: "You lot, chatroom, NOW".

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        I seem to remember that your subtle mention last time was: "You lot, chatroom, NOW".

might have been
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Wheres the COFFEE theres none left WHO WAS IT
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

I have just logged into the bar if it wan't so wet I'd walk to me local but it's miles away.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Chatroom's busy!
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
              X