Naked Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Surf

Ever wondered what the front end of a 3rd Gen surf looks like stripped? Radiators out since this photo. Managed to get bonnet, osf wing, head/sidelight, bumper+valence, washer bottle+pumps, grille, trim under headllight wheel arch liner 4 £411 delivered so made up.

Can't belive Stealership want £200 for air filter housing box!!!!!!!!! Oh and you cant just buy the lower half, no, comes as a complete unit including all the damn bits I've got that are OK

God I love this truck!!! ...........scary
    ------------------------------------
    Look out! Ee

Ah and they look so much nicer without all that plastic
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

With all the plastic removed it looks like a proper surf (2nd gen that is) he he
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Do you think HM police force would mind me driving it around 'a la 2nd gen style'??
        Look out! Ee

Comment

I doubt they'd notice
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Scuddy

Can't belive Stealership want £200 for air filter housing box!!!!!!!!! Oh and you cant just buy the lower half, no, comes as a complete unit including all the damn bits I've got that are OK

God I love this truck!!! ...........scary
            So thats where the hairdryers are! Top left / top right corners of the rad!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

thats one BIG rad!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Scuddy
                Do you think HM police force would mind me driving it around 'a la 2nd gen style'??
                Don't try it!................All your little labels will blow off.
                Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  thats one BIG rad!
                  and thats just the aircon rad, the main one is hiding behind that and is way bigger....
                  well spotted those who noticed the a***y retentive labels on everthing, i know it should all go back together without cross wiring but i don't want to be trying to sound the main beam or dip the horn.

anyone know the best way to unpick the front frame? without tying a rope to it, hitting it with a sledge hammer, etc.

now even more naked.........
                  Look out! Ee

Comment

Working...
                  X