Might have a buyer for my Defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have a buyer for my Defender

This guy from GERMANY just called and wants to buy my Defender. He said he would come over via Dover, come up here and drive it back.

I told him I can't sell it at the moment as I'm using it for transport as my Surfs dead. He said to call him when it's ready and he will come over and pick it up. Sounds like he is going to give me the full asking price, £5,500...

What do I have to fill out on the V5? Do I state it's been permanently exported?

I will tell him I want pound notes though. Not interested in any euros or bankers drafts. I don't trust anyone.

That's if I can face selling it. Still don't want to get shot of it....

I'd be suspicious untill he turns up loaded with cash, and then get it checked at the bank incase it's fake!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

wish I had one for my explorer

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        This guy from GERMANY just called and wants to buy my Defender. He said he would come over via Dover, come up here and drive it back.

I told him I can't sell it at the moment as I'm using it for transport as my Surfs dead. He said to call him when it's ready and he will come over and pick it up. Sounds like he is going to give me the full asking price, £5,500...

What do I have to fill out on the V5? Do I state it's been permanently exported?

I will tell him I want pound notes though. Not interested in any euros or bankers drafts. I don't trust anyone.

That's if I can face selling it. Still don't want to get shot of it....
        You could when the times right, March him to a Bank near you & get him to withdraw it there & then.... Sorted !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X