@the evil dr blot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @the evil dr blot.

got back and fitted the shocks this afternoon,i must say there is a vast improvement on handling.i suppose it does help to have the right shocks.i ripped the holley apart as well and reset the float levels,but i cant find them $$$$$$.fuel regulators on real steel site.any ideas.?
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    got back and fitted the shocks this afternoon,i must say there is a vast improvement on handling.i suppose it does help to have the right shocks.i ripped the holley apart as well and reset the float levels,but i cant find them $$$$$$.fuel regulators on real steel site.any ideas.?
    float levels, they do my head in, whos gonna jump in your carb and bend some metal.
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan
      float levels, they do my head in, whos gonna jump in your carb and bend some metal.
      you dont need to jump in the carb on a holley you can undo four bolts and completely remove the float chamber,undo a lock nut and you can adjust the float levels.then do the same for the other two rear barrels.but then being a garage owner you would of propably known that.
      Last edited by surfenstein; 3 March 2007, 20:03.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

If we come down for a beer on Monday, I'm bring the pressure reg off my motor, its not needed for a while.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          If we come down for a beer on Monday, I'm bring the pressure reg off my motor, its not needed for a while.
          your a good man.cheers tony.in the mean time i will continue to search for the bl00dy thing.the diaphram has split in mine. p.s that winch bumper looks the dogs danglies on the 1st gen.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 3 March 2007, 20:15.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            you dont need to jump in the carb on a holley you can undo four bolts and completely remove the float chamber,undo a lock nut and you can adjust the float levels.then do the same for the other two rear barrels.but then being a garage owner you would of propably known that.
            no mate you mis understood, who jumps in your carbs in the middle of the night and bends the metal bracket on the floats, i thought you might understand that?
            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

ive found the pressure regulators tony.just in case you need one in the future burlen fuel services in salisbury have them.£20.00 each. demon tweeks wanted £23.99 +vat+ delivery added up to over £50.
              Last edited by surfenstein; 4 March 2007, 14:34.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
              X