Veg oil thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veg oil thoughts

I have been informed by a mate that if C&E stop you for running like a deep fat frier and you havent registered use of alternative fuel they will impound your truck on the spot just as they would red diesel.
    They then set a price "their value of the vehicle" and offer to sell it back to you as a means of fine being the market value of the vehicle.

Has anyone got any experience of this how do you register using veg oil?

Apparently they dip your tank or remove a fuel pipe to take a sample (how do you prove that you only used 1 tank) well apparently it matters not a jot if youv'e used it and not paid duty on the fuel your up a creek without paddle.

I'd like to try and find out for certain before risking my truck being customised.

Cheers John
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Originally posted by Highlander1
    I have been informed by a mate that if C&E stop you for running like a deep fat frier and you havent registered use of alternative fuel they will impound your truck on the spot just as they would red diesel.
    They then set a price "their value of the vehicle" and offer to sell it back to you as a means of fine being the market value of the vehicle.

Has anyone got any experience of this how do you register using veg oil?

Apparently they dip your tank or remove a fuel pipe to take a sample (how do you prove that you only used 1 tank) well apparently it matters not a jot if youv'e used it and not paid duty on the fuel your up a creek without paddle.

I'd like to try and find out for certain before risking my truck being customised.

Cheers John
    you have to register with C&E or you will lose your truck and get a hefty great fine to go with it.
    It will depend how honest you want to be when sending your returns back with payment
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X