X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio replacement

Hi Folks

Hope this will help folks replacing double dins with uk spec singles,
    went to halfrauds and was greeted by their no 1 ice employee more spots tahn a dalmation and the mental age of one aswell. Asked if they had any universal din pockets met with a caveman grunt and translated he was suggesteing that they were al model specific well I saw a universal one the weekend before but, I had a good root around the displays and noticed a familiar item labelled as a volvo v40 etc. Being inquisative I opened the packaging to look at the application list. It was endless covered allmost everything that would need one.

So whatever you do dont rely on the oiks at Halfrauds grab one that says volvo v40 on label. If u need part no email me .

Steve

pocket

just the universal one from halfrauds fits all had fittins that screw to toyota cage as well
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Hi Slydog

Do you have the product code for it? The kid at Halfords doesn't know what day it is!
      [font=Comic Sans MS][i][size=+3][color=red][b]Paul[/b][/color][/size][/i][/font]

[b][size=+2]1992 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO[/b][/size]

Comment

Radio Din Pocket

Hi Griff

Cant remember the part no but going to Hfrds tommorrow will take a look and message u t morrow

Comment

no

sorry m8 aint got the code but they only do 1 type its just a universal pocket if you look yourself you will see it
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I put a post up with the halfords part no but i cant find it, but it is the universal one
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

geek at my halfrauds was exactly the same, didn't have a clue when I asked for the universal fitting , " can't see it in the catalogue, do you know what it looks like?"..........doh!!!

Comment

FP-006.... autoleads part number, stocked in halfords and motorworld...
                no one else got a search button?
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X