Just gone off the Japs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gone off the Japs

I'm not a tree hugger or anything but this is really upsetting. Do not watch the video if you are easily upset, but sign the petition if you have an ounce of decency!

The first link is to a clip of the slaughter of Japanese dolphins which is very distressing and graphic; do not view it if you feel that images of animal suffering will upset you.

Please do take the time to sign the petition which can be found by following the second link and help to stop this mindless suffering

Video : http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

Petetion: http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

thats sick i've signed, they need to be all shot

Comment

Its not new, other parts of the world have a different veiw on wildlife and how its treated then us 'enlightened' people. But I agree it sucks, there are humane ways to harvest animals for food, thats just ignorant and shows no compassion.

I'll sign up.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Signed, sick ba$tards, hope they all die a very slow & painful death.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

signed up, not that it will make any difference if one closes another will open but be hidden from view! thats not a nice thing to do to an animal, let alone one as clever (if not more so) than us!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Being a smallholder i sometimes have to cull animals mainly rabits and chickens and understand the need to have to do this, but that is just sick.
            Signed.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

that is totally sick and unnecessary and been signed
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Made me feel sick seeing that, fecking terrible.
                Signed
                If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Havn't watched the clip, saw enough on the TV the other night but have signed the petition.
                  Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Not got any gripes with the cull it looks as if this meat needs bled same as we do pigs but it needs to be done as we do and stun the animal prior to bleeding.

I did sign simply because these folk are from the dark ages without any respect for any living creature.

Comment

signed..i`ve seen similar clips but i think it was the scandanavians(probably spelt wrong lol)...
                      to kill something so intelligent in such a barbaric way disgusts me..maybe someone should start a boycott of japanese goods till something changes!!

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                        Not got any gripes with the cull it looks as if this meat needs bled same as we do pigs but it needs to be done as we do and stun the animal prior to bleeding.

I did sign simply because these folk are from the dark ages without any respect for any living creature.
                        being a hunting man i would have no problem if they dispatched them humanely after all every nation have different views on what they eat,
                        but got to agree with auldnick
                        must say that was disgusting ill sign/ signed
                        Last edited by joker??; 1 March 2007, 21:42.
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I'm VERY pro animal. I never kill anything, unless it's a rat.

But to kill a very intelligent animal such as a Dolphin and in this way is just barbaric.

I haven't watched the clip though, I don't want it playing on my mind. A still photo in the paper was enough for me.

SIGNED

Comment

signed

the sick bsatards need killing themselves grrrrrrrr
                            Cheers

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                              I haven't watched the clip though, I don't want it playing on my mind. A still photo in the paper was enough for me.
                              I almost didn't, but then made myself, I feel good that I will bother me for days.

No problem killing for food, but do it with a little compassion.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X