First post heres my surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the madhouse,

never mind leaving sane, you'll be lucky if you ever really leave... (wasn't dunno back on t'other day?)
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Hi and welcome to the home of insane surfers

Don't take no notice of the p155 taking about being a hairdresser

By the way have you found where to plug in the hairdryer and tongs
      yet...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Now thats a welcome guys soem of yea sound like girls though maybe thats why your obsessed with hairdryers
        at least ive a manly hairdryer

wheels wrapped in yokohama Geolanders that not good enough for ya??

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmarr
          Now thats a welcome guys soem of yea sound like girls though maybe thats why your obsessed with hairdryers
          at least ive a manly hairdryer

wheels wrapped in yokohama Geolanders that not good enough for ya??
          A Russian roulette hair dryer ....Just one shot

Welcome to the nut house ....Just watch out for the squirrels
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

It might be an idea to welcome Stephen to the site by answering his question, if we can, we don’t want him to handbag us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by div3r
              It might be an idea to welcome Stephen to the site by answering his question, if we can, we don’t want him to handbag us!!!
              Pay attention TonyN answered him.

Stephen - on Saturday I will be the proud owner of this

I am already the pround owner of this

And one day I will own a third gen, it will be modded, but the abuse you get is worth it.
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

@ The Lovely Boyo bet the people sittin in the back will be happy if its raining
                sweet truck.

havent got mine that dirty yet its my first 4x4 so still getting used to it.

The guy (Cmar) on this site is my brother hes the one to blame getting me into the surf

Comment

Hi Stephen - welcome aboard the good ship Looneyville

Is yours the L'Oreal or Pantene Special Edition????

Seriously though, welcome to the best vehicle you wil over own!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmarr
                    @ The Lovely Boyo bet the people sittin in the back will be happy if its raining
                    sweet truck.

havent got mine that dirty yet its my first 4x4 so still getting used to it.

The guy (Cmar) on this site is my brother hes the one to blame getting me into the surf
                    Don't get it dirty yet - enjoy it - the madness comes later!

I got a hard top for it too>........

There's lovely, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                      Pay attention TonyN answered him.

Stephen - on Saturday I will be the proud owner of this
                      Ooh you bitch. I wanted that but I've got nowhere to park the bugger.

Stephen, welcome, nice truck. Very much like Marky's except he's got the letterbox on the bonnet for when the postman delivers his monthly Heat magazine.

Comment

jeeze, there goes the 1st Gen neighbourhood! Anyone wanna buy mine (either of them!!)?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          jeeze, there goes the 1st Gen neighbourhood! Anyone wanna buy mine (either of them!!)?

Swap you a second gen V6 IF you've got one that works......

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                            Swap you a second gen V6 IF you've got one that works......
                            hehe, nah, the 4Runner is with us for life, and the Logey Bogey truck has a queue already.

If you were offering a 3.4 V6 3rd gen, then you might be in luck......
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                              hehe, nah, the 4Runner is with us for life, and the Logey Bogey truck has a queue already.

If you were offering a 3.4 V6 3rd gen, then you might be in luck......
                              What if I glue bits of plastic on to it and put a leak in the fuel tank so it uses more petrol?

Did you find out about those shocks and tyres yet BTW?

I found a picture of Boyo's truck
                              http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...afirechief.JPG

Comment

Ooh you bitch. I wanted that but I've got nowhere to park the bugger.

I haven't stopped grinning for two weeks - the longest of my life - pick it up off Rob Saturday morning. Its a present for Linda (my Linda, of course!)

Why TonyN - Ah do declare, ME - lower the tone - Moi

Comment

Working...
                                X