Thieving B'stards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    That is the factor, not nationality. This country has it's indigenous thieving, workshy scumbags, and we have ones from outside it's boundaries. We can't, as a nation, tar anyone with a brush when a large percentage of our citizens are exactly the same.
    yes we can...and i will. but then i have always slagged off the home grown sh1te we have in this country. i just believe we have not the need for additional imported scum.

means test them, like the canadians and aussies do, i'd have no problem with that, but open borders to all crims that see GB as a soft on crime state (which it is) nation....thats a big no no.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      yes we can...and i will. but then i have always slagged off the home grown sh1te we have in this country. i just believe we have not the need for additional imported scum.

means test them, like the canadians and aussies do, i'd have no problem with that, but open borders to all crims that see GB as a soft on crime state (which it is) nation....thats a big no no.

The thing is, it's not the people that come here who are the root cause of the problems. It's the thieving scrotes in control of the country who are the cause of the ills.

Comment

The thing is, it's not the people that come here who are the root cause of the problems. It's the thieving scrotes in control of the country who are the cause of the ills.
        don't dispute that for a second pal! tony b liar and posse are the biggest thieves in the country!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Eeeenuf of this racist sh!te...The Irish are a bunch of blaggin gits 50% pikey..Welsh are a bunch O fannies wot scare sheep and dig noodles..English = fat bloke / punch bag / hides behind wife / fearty..French are rank rotten boggin take a bath once a month only when they aint running away from the Germans..Germans, arrogant ignorant hairy wimmin, sell sex for a tenner and brew good beer........SCOTLAND..all of the above (apart from the stinkin French bit ) the one and only true master race, we won every fekin war since wars began and anybody who thinks they are big enuf are gittin it next OK ya rag heed fud.

PC

Comment

It's decided.

My favorite racist hate country is France, they went on strike WW1, did naff all WW2, sold weapons to the Argie's during the Falklands and killed our guys..

This aint racist this is reality, FFS this is France. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by mmmsd
              It is a sad day when i log onto this site and read a thread that involves minority/immigrant bashing.

This is somewhat ironic given the fact that the car we all love driving and that this site was originally set up to represent, was built in some foreign country by little yellow men and women who it rice all day.

If we really want to be all British then we should all be driving land-rovers Series II & III just to safe that it truely is British vehicle right there.

The fact that there was a theft is all that should be of concern to us all, but the fact that the follow up postings go on about
              "deport the immigrants"
              " pikey's"
              etc is a damn shame.

I am sure if the theft was by a Brit chav, then we should go out congratualte them and hand them our wallet, as a token of our appreciation.

Disappointed
              They'd have got a good Kicking & never to be seen again. Thats a nice PATIO mrs Is it New
              ESKIMOS they nick all the ICE. Whats the world coming to
              Last edited by marky; 2 March 2007, 11:46.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by mmmsd
                It is a sad day when i log onto this site and read a thread that involves minority/immigrant bashing. ...............Disappointed
                Credit some of us with a little intelligence, not everyone is brainwashed media puppet.

There are plenty of people not agreeing with some of the comments raised here.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18
                  I work for a Staging company.
                  which one?... we might have met??

i work for Arena seating in the summer... i know a few from "Stage it"... got nicely pi$$ed in Bolton last year with them!!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    which one?... we might have met??

i work for Arena seating in the summer... i know a few from "Stage it"... got nicely pi$$ed in Bolton last year with them!!
                    The biggest one Star Events Group. We built the stage for Live 8 in Hyde Park.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

scum

no one has mentioned the decline in our rivers and lakes . since the eastern scum have been here they are nicking all our fish and big fish at that from our waterways . being an avid fisherman i know this only too well . a 30 pound carp your looking at £2000 to buy stock them in ya lake expensive dinner for an immigrant . there was 2 eastern europeans caught the other week running off from a lake with 2 swans . was tesco closed . come on there scum .
                      black n tan
                      black n tan
                      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
                        no one has mentioned the decline in our rivers and lakes . since the eastern scum have been here they are nicking all our fish and big fish at that from our waterways . being an avid fisherman i know this only too well . a 30 pound carp your looking at £2000 to buy stock them in ya lake expensive dinner for an immigrant . there was 2 eastern europeans caught the other week running off from a lake with 2 swans . was tesco closed . come on there scum .
                        Yes, I saw reports on this a while ago, but it's not fashionable news anymore.

One problem is that the government does not explain the English laws to these immagrants ( of all colours, creeds and nationalities).

They should be given a book explaining the basic laws of the country when they first arrive and be told that if they break any of these laws they will be deported!
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hi Folks

I have been recently visiting my elderly parents in West Coast of Scotland they have been friends with an Indian family who run a corner shop for over 30 years everytime my mother and father are poorly the owner goes to the house and asks if he can help with the shopping.

They work every hour god sends and are a great asset to the local community. Recently the youngest son a shy lad with no malice in his body was stabbed to death in the shop he will be greatly missed by everyone. The guy who committed the crime was White European from Uk. He carried out this crime for £35.00s which was takine from the till !

This morning I said good buy to a wonderful couple from London born and bread there both originally from Pakistan. We talked for hours about the countryside and his family about his job in the big smoke and had a ball.

Few weeks ago I had a group of 8 Pakistani lads all staying at my home they were studying to be in professional careers in Pakistan and were visiting Uk to see how we in the West live they were so exited by their visit and sat with my family to 2 am talking about their lives and sharing common values.

I have been in Services for 23 years and worked in many countries world wide I have been the victim of crimes and on each and every occasion the offender has been local. To the area I have been living in and working.

A recent survey has identified that the National Dish for Scotland in not Haggis and tatties but indeed Tandori, Indian and chineese curry.

Yep there's good and bad in all humanity regardless of race creed and colour. Please let the Surf site reflect our multi national culture in which we live. I too understand the frustrations of being victim to crime.

Hope you catch the b*****DS
                          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

I said workshy, thieving scumbags, not useless tw*ts.
                            you know how to hurt a man matt

ps if you have any tiling probs im not gonna help
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                              Hi Folks

I have been recently visiting my elderly parents in West Coast of Scotland they have been friends with an Indian family who run a corner shop for over 30 years everytime my mother and father are poorly the owner goes to the house and asks if he can help with the shopping.

They work every hour god sends and are a great asset to the local community. Recently the youngest son a shy lad with no malice in his body was stabbed to death in the shop he will be greatly missed by everyone. The guy who committed the crime was White European from Uk. He carried out this crime for £35.00s which was takine from the till !

This morning I said good buy to a wonderful couple from London born an bread there both originally from Pakistan. We talked for hours about the countryside and his family about his job in the big smoke and had a ball.

Few weeks ago I had a group of 8 Pakistani lads all staying at my home they were studying to be in professional careers in Pakistan and were visiting Uk to see how we in the West live they were so exited by their visit and sat with my family to 2 am talking about their lives and sharing common values.

I have been in Services for 23 years and worked in many countries world wide I have been the victim of crimes and on each and every occasion the offender has been local. To the area I have been living in and working.

A recent survey has identified that the National Dish for Scotland in not Haggis and tatties but indeed Tandori, Indian and chineese curry.

Yep there's good and bad in all humanity regardless of race creed and colour. Please let the Surf site reflect our multi national culture in which we live. I too understand the frustrations of being victim to crime.

Hope you catch the b*****DS
                              pay up to the fund
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                                you know how to hurt a man matt

ps if you have any tiling probs im not gonna help

What can I say. It's a knack.

Comment

Working...
                                X