Rear Light Guards Fitted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Light Guards Fitted.

Finally got round to fitting the light guards I bought for a tenner. The backing plates were rusty but I took them to work, cleaned them up, and gave them a couple of coats of Hammerite.

They really are a doddle to fit and certainly give the back end a little more class (IMHO).

By the way, I have some wind deflectors for sale in the appropriate section!!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Very Nice !
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

i think the look gr8 and would look gd on mine too so i may even fork out sum money 4 them, how much are they??
      Cheers

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alex234
        i think the look gr8 and would look gd on mine too so i may even fork out sum money 4 them, how much are they??
        Just paid £10 for them as I got them at the same time as I bought my rear spoiler so the seller cut me a good deal. Saw some go on eBay recently for £20 plus postage.

Comment

got yaself a gd bargain then even tho the original price aint too bad.

looks proper bling mate
          Cheers

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alex234
            got yaself a gd bargain then even tho the original price aint too bad.

looks proper bling mate
            The ones on eBay were second hand too and they were in worse shape than the ones I bought. I think these cost mega bucks new!

Comment

Bl00dy shiny brigade - you could have warned us to wear sun glasses LOL

Guards look nice though!
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lovely Boyo]Bl00dy shiny brigade - you could have warned us to wear sun glasses LOL

Cheers! Unfortunately she has her fair share of small dings and light scratches. The previous owner used her to go to the cash and carry. Didn't do many miles but wasn't bothered about a few knocks as he had his 06 plate Range Rover Vogue for 'best'.

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat

as he had his 06 plate Range Rover Vogue for 'best'.

best what?????

Oh the light guards look nice
                  it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Looks good Jim, never mind wot the the mudites' say, it's just jelous'y,
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                      best what?????

Oh the light guards look nice
                      'Best' for posing on a weekend with his super slim, blonde wife. Their other car was a '56 plate Mercedes SLK! The Surf was for work purposes only, although he did tell me he preferred to drive the Surf!

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                        Looks good Jim, never mind wot the the mudites' say, it's just jelous'y,
                        Cheers mate, I know I'm the exception to the rule but I hate to see my truck dirty. I still would like to have a go at green laning though. Oh well, each to their own eh?

Comment

Working...
                        X