Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towing Capacity

Hi

I am picking up my first Surf 95 3.0 SSR-X (diesel) in a week and I have been looking to find the maximum towing capacity.

I am thinking of getting an Ifor Williams double horsebox (HB510) which has a maximum gross weight of 2,584Kg.

Can anyone help with the book weight or has any help on their experiences? Lots of people have said it will be alright but just wanted something a little more certain.

Thanks

Originally posted by chunkimunki
    Hi

I am picking up my first Surf 95 3.0 SSR-X (diesel) in a week and I have been looking to find the maximum towing capacity.

I am thinking of getting an Ifor Williams double horsebox (HB510) which has a maximum gross weight of 2,584Kg.

Can anyone help with the book weight or has any help on their experiences? Lots of people have said it will be alright but just wanted something a little more certain.

Thanks
    ]do a search.
    called TOWING WEIGHTS m8 that thread has wot you need i thinks
    Last edited by pops; 3 February 2004, 15:16.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by chunkimunki
      Hi

Thanks
      Hi
      Just drove mine from Cumbria to Northants towing a 2.8 diesel fourtrack on a 4 wheel trailer no probs but is a fair old weight

Keith
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Working...
      X