Yet another stab at the 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another stab at the 4x4

Just spotted this on another forum that I frequent.
    http://www.insurancewebsite.org.uk/c..._Car_Insurance
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

I'd like to know which sodding planet some of these muppets are on.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      I'd like to know which sodding planet some of these muppets are on.
      the about £40,000 a year planet probably
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

they get paid 4 doing jack sh1t and annoying us 4x4 drivers

best part is i bet they all have range rovers haha
        Cheers

Alex

Comment

It won't be long before it will no longer be viable to go to work, own a car, or own your own home.

The way this (and other) government(s) are steering this country the only way to get by will be on the dole with all rent paid and somebody to come round and spoon feed us three times a day ( these will be the only working people left)
          Is there much point in working 40-50 hrs a week to pay 50% tax and get screwed at every turn ( unless you're a hoody with a criminal record and get everything for free)
          This country is on its way to total financial ( spelling)collapse. 50,000 people every year emmigrate to other countries ( tax paying, hard working people) because they have simply had enough.When I can afford it I will be one of them!!
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

People need to stop walking/driving in front of other cars....

But FFS! what is going on - does this mean busses, black cabs, lorries and vans are going to see an increase in insurance premiums too?
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              People need to stop walking/driving in front of other cars....

But FFS! what is going on - does this mean busses, black cabs, lorries and vans are going to see an increase in insurance premiums too?

Oh yes! they (we) need to pay for all the damage done by uninsured drivers and "joy" riders.
              Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                Oh yes! they (we) need to pay for all the damage done by uninsured drivers and "joy" riders.
                Of course - I keep forgetting that clause in my policy (fund the wasters and no marks clause I think its called)..
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Unless ofcourse you are new to this country, in which case they pay for your driving test, buy you a car, and tax and insure it so you can drive your six wives and 42 children to the social security office to collect your cash and go back home to your specially converted row of houses.

I'm not joking, this actually happens in Asford Kent, they knock two houses together to make 6 bedrooms coz they can't stop breeding,they get free mobile phones and free phone cards every week too! All paid for by your hard earned money!

What a fantastic country this is, as long as you were'nt born here.
                  Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                    Unless ofcourse you are new to this country, in which case they pay for your driving test, buy you a car, and tax and insure it so you can drive your six wives and 42 children to the social security office to collect your cash and go back home to your specially converted row of houses.

I'm not joking, this actually happens in Asford Kent, they knock two houses together to make 6 bedrooms coz they can't stop breeding,they get free mobile phones and free phone cards every week too! All paid for by your hard earned money!

What a fantastic country this is, as long as you were'nt born here.

Will the last one out of here please turn the lights off - cus it won't be me!!!! I love this country and count myself very patriotic but at every twist and turn i seem to be paying more and more out. My ex hads never been so well off since our divorce - me I'm left scratting around for pennies and I am on a well above average wage!!! Time for a reggie perrin me thinks

Comment

Working...
                    X