cornwall to prague...and back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cornwall to prague...and back!

we have just returned from our two week snowkiting trip over in east germany - we didnt need snowchains after all as there is no snow in europe this winter!

(we found some places higher up though)

anyway we drove the surf over and used it daily carting people and gear about in the ore mountains. on the last day, we dropped a chap off in prague and did the whole sprint back to cambridge (mothers house) in one day, well 22hrs

the surf did not even flinch and it was good to have such a solid motor out there. we didnt see another hilux the whole time we were out there, and the surf draws plenty of attention and stares

there is a lot of offroad and greenlane potential out there...lots of forests with trails leading through and no one around for miles and miles

bar a few ventures over the snowy fields, we didnt get into it much as we were looking after the guests etc...but the odd time we got into low ration 4wd was great fun

diesel is quite cheap but beer much cheaper...pack of 10 1/2l lagers (good stuff) for £1.20 over in tescos in czech

going back next year, only difference this time will be to take 2 surfs instead of one!
    problems? i'll take 'em.

Originally posted by skyhooked
    but the odd time we got into low ration 4wd was great fun
    is there still a war going on?
    Last edited by huff_diggler; 27 February 2007, 20:35. Reason: there was a hitler gag vying to get out!!!
    The benchmark....

Comment

welcome back to sunny Cornwall
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i quite like the rain!
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
          i quite like the rain!
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment