yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mattf where do you buy your tyres ? (please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattf where do you buy your tyres ? (please)

All I want is a few 265x70 R16 but where in South Yorks ?? and whats the best make ? I have a 2 Bridgestone Desert Duellers and 2 Grand Treks on at the mo but are showing signs of wear and wall cracking etc
    Mattf is the font of all knowledge in Barnsley and Paulh in Sheffield I suppose Vince holds the national font of all knowledge title! but where do I get a good deal ?

cheers guys
    Death rides a Black Horse

I got my 16" tyres from Roughtrax General Grabber UHP 265/70/16
    They deliver next day
    http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=11&cid=264
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

You know that place where you got the batteries from. If you carry on down the high street instead of turning into their yard, you come to a crossroads at the bottom. Turn right at the crossroads, and about 50 yards down on your left is the tyre place. As to brand, I've never bothered about that. I always go for the drool factor when I see them. Others would be better for advising on brands. There is Malcolm's Tyres on Cemetery Road as well. That one down Worsbro' is Barnsley Tyrecentre. Phone number: (01226) 248554.

Comment

Matt
        Record timing mate !
        I did think about Roughtrax but I still have to get em fitted and pay for disposal etc,although I could recycle them on me allotment ?
        thanx again chaps !

Comment

Originally posted by John h
          All I want is a few 265x70 R16 but where in South Yorks ?? and whats the best make ? I have a 2 Bridgestone Desert Duellers and 2 Grand Treks on at the mo but are showing signs of wear and wall cracking etc
          Mattf is the font of all knowledge in Barnsley and Paulh in Sheffield I suppose Vince holds the national font of all knowledge title! but where do I get a good deal ?

cheers guys
          Thats done it .....Matt will not be able to get his head out the door now
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Thats done it .....Matt will not be able to get his head out the door now
            The wench accuses me of that all the time, usually when I am correcting her vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              The wench accuses me of that all the time, usually when I am correcting her vocabulary.
              Why does that not surprise me

ps had another clearout today , I do not belive how much junk is on my computer
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                Why does that not surprise me

ps had another clearout today , I do not belive how much junk is on my computer
                Just noticed there were some more. Gonna' be having a peek in a min.

Comment

I used RoughTrax for my General Grabber AT2s - got them put on by Hi-Q tyres for £50 and I used www.event-tyres.co.uk for the General Grabber UHPs and the Avon ZZ3s that are on my car, and they came to my office to fit them and took the old ones away...
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

pay for disposal etc,although I could recycle them on me allotment ?
                    I got rid of a set of tyres to a outdoor pursuits centre with a go kart track a couple of years ago, they was more than happy to use them in their tyre walls round the track.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

cheers guys

Try ATS Euromaster. They have a deal on at the mo. If you buy 4 tyres you get 25% off. The deal is on Michelin and BF Goodrich, so you can get a set of 4 BFG A/T's for about £350

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                        I used RoughTrax for my General Grabber AT2s - got them put on by Hi-Q tyres for £50 and I used www.event-tyres.co.uk for the General Grabber UHPs and the Avon ZZ3s that are on my car, and they came to my office to fit them and took the old ones away...
                        Unfortunately they don't cover our area,but thanx for the info

Comment

John

I KNow it's a bit out of your way but Tyreservices in Thorne did me 5x Kuhmo venture At's 265/75R16 for £54.00 each + VAT but inc valves & balance.

I used to have BFG AT's before and these are just as good (using my very limited off-road experience) - nice tread pattern as well so look nice (importanct on a 3rd gen)

hope this helps

ta

hawaii
                          I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Thanx for that Hawaii ! I did think about Manor tyres at Stainforth, I think they moved from Moorends some time ago but they have got a bit pricey I was in Thorne on Saturday I should have called in on my way back from Epworth ! Mind you She who must be obeyed was on a shopping mission so I guess buying tyres wasn't really an option !

Comment

cheers guys
                              mine had lots of cracks and then the n/s/r/ blew out on a right hand bend on the motorway and i gave birth to my first child ( i call him loggy )
                              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                              X