@ Bushy and Snatch :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bushy and Snatch :D

Packages are in the post. Snatchman, don't bin that black alloy strip of metal. It's not for posty protection, , it's a length of heatsink that you can cut into shorter lengths for bolting those resistors to if you want to.

Originally posted by MattF
    Packages are in the post. Snatchman, don't bin that black alloy strip of metal. It's not for posty protection, , it's a length of heatsink that you can cut into shorter lengths for bolting those resistors to if you want to.
    nice one matt ill let you know if it works. let me know how much i owe you.cheers buddy.im looking forward to tinkering with me flashers.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      nice one matt im looking forward to tinkering with me flashers.
      would you like to rephrase that Mark
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        would you like to rephrase that Mark
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yet another misleading thread
          Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by jackster
            Yet another misleading thread
            Really man, your minds in the gutter.

Comment

I`m that way out this morning
              Stella Artois

Comment

nice one matt ill let you know if it works. let me know how much i owe you.cheers buddy.im looking forward to tinkering with me flashers.
                Nowt.

Comment

Nowt.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

cheers matt package arrived this morning.but i need help!!!!!.there are four wires going into my front indicators either side.these are then connected in pairs,i take it that one pair is neg and one pair is pos????.next question is there is only one wire soldered either end of the resistors, how do i wire them in???????
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

cheers matt package arrived this morning.but i need help!!!!!.there are four wires going into my front indicators either side.these are then connected in pairs,i take it that one pair is neg and one pair is pos????.next question is there is only one wire soldered either end of the resistors, how do i wire them in???????
                      Can't say as I've ever looked at the Surf indicators, so no idea what all those wires are. With regards to the resistors, red to bulb feed, black to ground/chassis. (Yes, I colour coded them before anyone asks). I would assume two of those wires loop from the side repeater to the main indicator, but best to double check before taking my word for it.

Comment

Got my package too!
                        Cheers buddy.

p.s. Maplins closing down???

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Got my package too!
                          Cheers buddy.

p.s. Maplins closing down???
                          Are they okay for you? Nope, they're not, BTW.

Comment

Can't say as I've ever looked at the Surf indicators, so no idea what all those wires are. With regards to the resistors, red to bulb feed, black to ground/chassis. (Yes, I colour coded them before anyone asks). I would assume two of those wires loop from the side repeater to the main indicator, but best to double check before taking my word for it.
                            now you have really confused me matt.red to bulb feed black to chassis ground.?????ok lets start again.the resistors you gave me are wired red one end and black the other so do they go inline before the bulb or after the bulb.i cant see how you can wire them any other way.can i split them one on one pair of wires the other on the other pair of wires?sorry if its confused you.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I would say in the live feed before the bulb.

Comment

Working...
                              X