Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andycook
    good luck scuddy
    suppose you have tried Overtons (pricey mind you), i havent been there for 12 months and no 3rd gens then
    Sharpewood spares in huntly doesnt have any surfs or hilux's

andy
    Hi Andy
    Overton, if they had one, would charge as much as Toyota for a new part I'm sure, have bought..or burned...there before.
    Can get all the parts at Stealership but cost is $$$$$$$$$$$£££££££££££
    ------------------------------------
    Look out! Ee

Comment

Originally posted by Scuddy
      Anyone clambering about the s$$$$pers recently noticed any 3rd Gens in for breaking. I'm desperately in need of some to replace OSF damage to mine. Piccies of damage attached.
      Does anyone know if the same landing frame (holds the lights and radiators in place) is used on the RZN and KZN models?
      Just started stripping down the damage so will try and post any useful photos as more and more 'falls off'

cheers, scuddy
      Problem sorted
      Found all this:
      Bonnet, wing, head/sidelight/bumper/brackets/valence/trim under lights/grille
      + wheel arch liner and screen wash water bottle/pumps from 3rd Gen being broken in Perth down the road from me £400 delivered for the lot ..he..he.

Thanks for all suggestions though
      ------------------------------------
      Look out! Ee

Comment

Originally posted by Scuddy
        Problem sorted
        Found all this:
        Bonnet, wing, head/sidelight/bumper/brackets/valence/trim under lights/grille
        + wheel arch liner and screen wash water bottle/pumps from 3rd Gen being broken in Perth down the road from me £400 delivered for the lot ..he..he.

Thanks for all suggestions though
        Nice one Scuddy,so it wont be long now till your back on the road again then
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X