Sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day

Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my surf.

I am currently getting walloped on company car tax and with all other costs in life mortgages/bills/holidays I could do with the cash. I am also starting a business and all available cash would help.

Can you people try and give me an idea how much I may get.

2 door SSR-G
    2.4td
    MY1993
    Normal interior spec including recaro's
    exterior is red over grey and in average condition but does have a few marks here and there

Any help would be much appreciated, I was thinking £3000 - £3500.

Cheers

James

Sorry to hear about your dilema. There must be another way to keep the beast but you should easily get rid of it for that sort of money. I am seeing them in dealers for between 4.5 to 6k.

Dont loose touch with this web site afterwards as you can see we are one big happy family..

Mark
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

If you look at Autotrader they range from just over £4k to £7995 ,but to sell it you should aim for £5k+ .

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        If you look at Autotrader they range from just over £4k to £7995 ,but to sell it you should aim for £5k+ .
        Q) andy) what do you reckon a R reg 1997 ssrx is worth??... looks a bit like mine.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Any where between £9250-£11500 all depending on condition.

But not as dirty as yours I hope.

Comment

Thanks for help so far people.

I will be getting another asap, in the mean time I will still be spending most of my time on this board!!!

Where do people think is best to advertise, ebay or autotrader?

Comment

Working...
            X