smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smilies

Why do the smilies keep moveing round?, is it just me or does it annoy anyone else, i seem to spend more time looking for a particular one and it's useually the last one i get to, just one of those niggely little things that makes me want to kill someone like when the missis puts a bog roll on with the paper comeing over the front and not the back,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Why do the smilies keep moveing round?, is it just me or does it annoy anyone else, i seem to spend more time looking for a particular one and it's useually the last one i get to, just one of those niggely little things that makes me want to kill someone like when the missis puts a bog roll on with the paper comeing over the front and not the back,
    it annoys me too.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Smilies are in the rough order of most frequently to least used. That's why they shift. BTW, the bog roll has to loop from the back to front.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Smilies are in the rough order of most frequently to least used. That's why they shift. BTW, the bog roll has to loop from the back to front.
        Beg to differ! comeing down the back is best, then ya can wip off a couple with a quick flick of the wrist, the other way the whole soddin lot unrolls onto the deck

Comment

Beg to differ! comeing down the back is best, then ya can wip off a couple with a quick flick of the wrist, the other way the whole soddin lot unrolls onto the deck
          Not if you place your hand on the top of the roll. Less body twisting movement required to reach the roll with the back to front placement.

Comment

NO Sh1T
            by the way there is an etiquette(spelt right Mattf)
            to way loo roll put on holder. the paper comes over the top from back to the front
            learnt that from a head housekeeper at the Bupa hospital i worked at
            Last edited by pops; 24 February 2007, 20:38.
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              NO Sh1T

BTW Gramps, you're post count position will be under threat within a few weeks. Yours and Richard's counts are within my grasp.

Comment

BTW Gramps, you're post count position will be under threat within a few weeks. Yours and Richard's counts are within my grasp.
                Does this look like the face of concern go for it son.
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Hospitals are notoriously awkward like the army, if there's a hard roundabout way to do summat they'll choose that way, it keeps the troops (and bog roll replacers) busy so there's less chance of boredom and mutiny,
                  The back way means it's a one handed opperation and leaves your other hand
                  free for other things (like holding a book, before ya go down that road)

Comment

Hospitals are notoriously awkward like the army, if there's a hard roundabout way to do summat they'll choose that way, it keeps the troops (and bog roll replacers) busy so there's less chance of boredom and mutiny,
                    The back way means it's a one handed opperation and leaves your other hand
                    free for other things (like holding a book, before ya go down that road)
                    it all depends on what sort of book your looking at tho Ian and if you need the bog roll while still holding the book then i would say your reading a dirty book...
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The back way means it's a one handed opperation
                      I'm just hoping you're still talking about bog rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        it all depends on what sort of book your looking at tho Ian and if you need the bog roll while still holding the book then i would say your reading a dirty book...
                        You always have to lower the tone Richard, It might just be one of those really good books that you just can't put down. I've heard people talk about them on Radio 2,

the only book i couldn't put down had sticky stuff all over the cover.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                          It could be a weepie, just to dry me eyes

Comment

I agree with you ian its better going down the back, ooooo errrr! one quick flick and its off!

there you go richard have fun!
                            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                              You always have to lower the tone Richard, It might just be one of those really good books that you just can't put down. I've heard people talk about them on Radio 2,

the only book i couldn't put down had sticky stuff all over the cover.
                              now would i lower the tone of any thread.....
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X