No announcement yet.

Head Replacement Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far we have more head problems than not.

Does anyone know if the 3.0lt head was also modified, or was it just the 2.4???

Comment

There are a lot of happy 2.4 drivers here, but not many of them want to tempt fate... your with a black cat and some lucky white heather.
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

25 with cracked heads and 3 with a blown gasket..... Mmmm I wonder what the problem is with mine???

Comment

Well I can now vote.

Mine has a cracked head. Another scalp to the Toyota head hunters.

Comment

When my head went i was'nt that gutted as i was aware of this but not when i purchased it. I had to get it repaired as i loved it & it was Money well spent. I had the Modified head fitted by STEVO excellent job
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              When my head went i was'nt that gutted as i was aware of this but not when i purchased it. I had to get it repaired as i loved it & it was Money well spent. I had the Modified head fitted by STEVO excellent job

Just ordered mine from Stevo.

How long have you had the replacement head on for? No problems since I take it??

Comment

My 2.4 is still going well. The only head problems so far have been the owner lol
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                  Just ordered mine from Stevo.

How long have you had the replacement head on for? No problems since I take it??
                  I sold my SURF to a friend the new head has been on for about 2 1/2 years & has been fine ever since.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X