Would this be usable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be usable?

Would this type of exhaust mounting cause problems, or would it be workable?

Originally posted by MattF

I can't see it causing any probs. Think of those MK3 Cortinas that had furry dashes and chrome sidepipes in the seventies!

Incidently, the MOT guys never said anything about my side exhaust.

Comment

I swear someone on here has something like that. Its a transit exhaust they used! it might have been vince or woodzie....i aint sure! I dont see why it would cause that many problems.

bu%%er too slow! and yeah it was vince

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I can't see it causing any probs. Think of those MK3 Cortinas that had furry dashes and chrome sidepipes in the seventies!

Incidently, the MOT guys never said anything about my side exhaust.
        Yeah, I paid attention when you did it. Was hoping that info was correct. I've been thinking of doing mine, even more so since seeing yours, and with just seeing that pic, thought it might be worth doing it that way rather than keeping it under the vehicle. I'll collar the welder and see how many breaths he draws when thinking about the idea.

Comment

hehehe!! Hey Matt, is your truck blue?

Comment

hehehe!! Hey Matt, is your truck blue?
            You get me worried when you chuckle like that. Nope, it's G.G.

Comment

You get me worried when you chuckle like that. Nope, it's G.G.

Oh, in that case,

W.T.F??????????

Comment

Those were posted on the OZ site. Just thought it was a cute idea.

Comment

Those were posted on the OZ site. Just thought it was a cute idea.

But they're only a few inches higher than the standard air intake, those would be worse in a bow wave situation!

Comment

But they're only a few inches higher than the standard air intake, those would be worse in a bow wave situation!
                    As the foundation for a removable snorkel though, it has potential.

Comment

As the foundation for a removable snorkel though, it has potential.

True!

Comment

be nice to see a stainless exhaust mounted on the side, scorpian exhaust's custom make exhaust for not a lot of dosh and hassle.
                        The benchmark....

Comment

heres a few shots of mine matt dont know if it will help.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

Didn't know yours was side exit as well. I'd missed that one. Looks very nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X