No announcement yet.

Going to Milners tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember reading that you are limited with the amount of body lift if you can have with an Auto gearbox? Not sure how high you can go?

Just thought it might be worth mentioning.
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Your anti roll bar experience matches the advice I was given which was for road use, leave the front one on.
      Definitely. The rear makes no noticable difference when removed, (provided new springs and shocks are on). The front, (or lack of), however, does make a noticable difference. Not bad as such, but noticable.

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
        I seem to remember reading that you are limited with the amount of body lift if you can have with an Auto gearbox? Not sure how high you can go?

My 1.5'' body lift caused no issues with the gear stick but the transfer shifter did clash with the front of the hole in the body for low ratio.

Solution - take a BFH to it - sorted.

(Although you can buy a little extension piece to sort it properly)
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by PDR

You will have to modify the gear selectors and the steering column for any thing over 2".There are acouple down here that have 4" bodylifts and i think the garage said there is another with a 6" body liift going around down here aswell
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X