No announcement yet.

Tony N is...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just come back from the pub! What did i miss? another arguement again?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      Ive just come back from the pub! What did i miss? another arguement again?
      probably all Matt's fault....you know what he's like. such a stir merchant!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79

well you know i didnt wanna say anything but....
        What has been going on recently? it's getting pretty hostile here!! i dare not mention my cd player/speaker problems at the moment!!!

Comment

Ooh, you bitch. I've been such a good boy tonight.

Comment

well you know i didnt wanna say anything but....
            What has been going on recently? it's getting pretty hostile here!! i dare not mention my cd player/speaker problems at the moment!!!
            What's up with 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Ooh, you bitch. I've been such a good boy tonight.
              i noticed. well done mate, i'm proud of ya!

you're just trying to impress the adults aren't you!

Comment

i noticed. well done mate, i'm proud of ya!

you're just trying to impress the adults aren't you!
                Daddy said I could stay on the forum late if I was a good boy.

Comment

Daddy said I could stay on the forum late if I was a good boy.
                  Not a yellow card from one of the bosses then?!?

Comment

What's up with 'em?
                    Well i installed two 240w 6" components in the back of the surf and two 200w 5" components in the front (I had to cut part of the duct to the right hand air vent to get it to fit properly) They all run off the JVC cdplayer which was installed in my truck in the first place and now its all installed it just crackles at me almost like the cd players a bit fubar'ed. AANNND to make matters worse since installing when i stopped at the garage i couldnt get the key out of the ignition and then when i went to start i lost (i guess) a feed to the ignition because it after the glow plug lights went out and i turned the key nothing happened! i called the AA an then i tried again and it all worked......So i cancelled the AA but then my brake light came on, on the dash. I checked fluid levels and went straight to a local garage....but everything worked no problem when i got there

Comment

Well i installed two 240w 6" components in the back of the surf and two 200w 5" components in the front (I had to cut part of the duct to the right hand air vent to get it to fit properly) They all run off the JVC cdplayer which was installed in my truck in the first place and now its all installed it just crackles at me almost like the cd players a bit fubar'ed. AANNND to make matters worse since installing when i stopped at the garage i couldnt get the key out of the ignition and then when i went to start i lost (i guess) a feed to the ignition because it after the glow plug lights went out and i turned the key nothing happened! i called the AA an then i tried again and it all worked......So i cancelled the AA but then my brake light came on, on the dash. I checked fluid levels and went straight to a local garage....but everything worked no problem when i got there
                      any problems (electrical) before you started chopping the duct?

Comment

any problems (electrical) before you started chopping the duct?
                        No none what so ever! I was carful what i was chopping aswell, i made sure about a million times that i didnt cut any wires etc

Comment

No none what so ever! I was carful what i was chopping aswell, i made sure about a million times that i didnt cut any wires etc
                          maybe not chopped, but if near any wires and put any force in their area, maybe somethings come loose? reaching i know, but possible.

Comment

Not a yellow card from one of the bosses then?!?
                            Just checks PM's.................. Nope.

Comment

maybe not chopped, but if near any wires and put any force in their area, maybe somethings come loose? reaching i know, but possible.
                              Sounds like a good probability. That vent is very close to a lot of wires. I'd just make sure no cables appear distorted or are pulling loose of connectors, Rod. The crackle. Is that apparent through all speakers or just some?

Comment

The crackle. Is that apparent through all speakers or just some?
                                check for people eating rice crispies in the region too.

Comment

Working...
                                X