X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels

ok will they fit & if so what tyres will go on them
    6j 139.7 pcd et 22 spigot approx 108

You might as well be talking spanish with those numbers. I might junk mine (with Bridgestone ATs on them). They look the same as that. Are you looking at buying those??

Comment

If the 22 is the offset, they might stick out a little, 7" wide -8mm offset wheels (standard wide body alloys) are nearly flush with narrow body arches with 31's on them.

They don't look to have to much offset, I'd say go with it. Need a 3/4 angle view.

31x10.5 15 are the normal tyre size for 7-8" rims, but up to 33x12.5 will squeeze on, but the tyres fitters might grizzle a little.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        I might junk mine (with Bridgestone ATs on them). They look the same as that. Are you looking at buying those??
        you could have told me before i got these, how good are your tyres and how much were you looking for them

Comment

Originally posted by j.hell
          you could have told me before i got these, how good are your tyres and how much were you looking for them
          Depends what you mean by 'how good'. They are Dueler ATs with a decent amount of tread left on 'em. I can take a pictures some time if you're interested. Nothing special, but fairly chunky tyres with white writing on them.

I hadn't really thought about how much I would want for them. £120 for the lot? The truck will be down at Tony's in a few weeks time so they could be collected from there.

Comment

go on then post some pics then i will try and grovel to the other half to let me have them if they are any good

Comment

go on then post some pics then i will try and grovel to the other half to let me have them if they are any good
              Ta-da

Comment

ok will they fit & if so what tyres will go on them
                6j 139.7 pcd et 22 spigot approx 108

how much did you pay for them if you dont me asking?!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  how much did you pay for them if you dont me asking?!
                  why do you want them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                    Ta-da
                    look good will have to see if i am allowed to have them though

Comment

why do you want them ?

yeah maybe!! i do like them!!

Comment

i paid 60 for them last week one has a little kirbing and they could do with a polish and re-coat

Comment

i paid 60 for them last week one has a little kirbing and they could do with a polish and re-coat
                          Is that 4 or 5?

Comment

four

Comment

four
                              Do you think you could email me some pictures please mate??
                              my email is in my profile link under my screen name on the side

Comment

Working...
                              X