• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter box diguise

car`nt really get over this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6378863.stm

This country is nuts

they don`t want you in a bank with a crash helmet on, but not many foke get thrown out for wearing veils..

Dying to say something, but it would sound worse than a jade goody statement
    Stella Artois

And this guy was 6ft 2in tall and well built, kinda must have stood out a little.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Got to get me one of them. Imagine the next $$$$$$$o tax intervue..BIG black all over hat complete with rucksack dribbling peroxide. Accountants no more

Comment

Originally posted by jackster

This country is nuts

they don`t want you in a bank with a crash helmet on, but not many foke get thrown out for wearing veils..

nevermind the PC brigade.

how many bikers in crash helmets blow buses up in London?

oops, jail for speaking your mind...and telling the truth...naughty me.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          nevermind the PC brigade.

how many bikers in crash helmets blow buses up in London?

oops, jail for speaking your mind...and telling the truth...naughty me.

Never mind that, this is the latest crim rags, no more stripey shirts, swag bags, highwayman hats nor T Bliar suits. Rob, bomb, rape, do whatever you like and walk away.

Sometimes religion stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
            Never mind that, this is the latest crim rags, no more stripey shirts, swag bags, highwayman hats nor T Bliar suits. Rob, bomb, rape, do whatever you like and walk away.

Sometimes religion stinks!
            only sometimes???

there's a big muslim festival around tilford near farnham each year and they turn up in their 1000's. can't drive any of them, and thats no sweeping statement, trust me if you had to live here you'd know it to be a FACT. for a whole week the area is a nightmare, roads blocked, walls crashed into, parked cars crashed into, and they're all so fecking rude too, they ask for directions and as you're telling them they're dismissing you before you've finished. no thanks or any acknowledgement.

a friends wife is also a cabbie and last year 4 men wanted a cab to the main site, and wouldn't go with her being 'a white lady' because they consider white women the scum of the earth. so when the rest of us refused to take them and gave them a good old verbal, the bill turn up and tell all of us that if someone don't take them, we could ALL lose our hackney licenses and face criminal charges! these 4 dogs got a lift from the cops there and we got all the hag. so where's the equality then...oopsa off again, there'll be anthrax in the post tommorrow, better shut up i s'pose!

i've had it with all this 'you can't say this, say that' bollox. they all do and say what they want, get some w@nker with a hook on TV telling everyone to kill the western world etc, and i'll get hag on here now from some liberal $$$$ calling me a racist.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

We are just second class citizens in our own country !
              -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

The country is going mad..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6382083.stm
                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

this made me laugh the defendant had said: "I knew it was going to go off and I didn't want to hurt anyone." Isn't the idea of standing on a tube train with bomb strapped to your back supposed to hurt people?
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

only sometimes???

there's a big muslim festival around tilford near farnham each year and they turn up in their 1000's. can't drive any of them, and thats no sweeping statement, trust me if you had to live here you'd know it to be a FACT. for a whole week the area is a nightmare, roads blocked, walls crashed into, parked cars crashed into, and they're all so fecking rude too, they ask for directions and as you're telling them they're dismissing you before you've finished. no thanks or any acknowledgement.

a friends wife is also a cabbie and last year 4 men wanted a cab to the main site, and wouldn't go with her being 'a white lady' because they consider white women the scum of the earth. so when the rest of us refused to take them and gave them a good old verbal, the bill turn up and tell all of us that if someone don't take them, we could ALL lose our hackney licenses and face criminal charges! these 4 dogs got a lift from the cops there and we got all the hag. so where's the equality then...oopsa off again, there'll be anthrax in the post tommorrow, better shut up i s'pose!

i've had it with all this 'you can't say this, say that' bollox. they all do and say what they want, get some w@nker with a hook on TV telling everyone to kill the western world etc, and i'll get hag on here now from some liberal $$$$ calling me a racist.
                    What you want Dave is a few of these on a few roof tops

Comment

only sometimes???

You won't get no slagging off from me logey as i have the same opinions as you do with this lot.Good for you not taking them and hope you do it again
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I can't link to it but there was a news story yesterday where all the graves are being aligned with mecca or somewhere just to keep a minority happy, one thing is for certain - they didn't have christians or the indiginous race of the UK in mind, it is now getting that a minority is molly coddled to keep them quiet.... PC bl00dy PC ..... makes me friggin mad. I just wish I were younger or had a few quid I would be gone from what once was Great Britain to ......well .....almost anywhere!
                        rant mode off!
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                          I can't link to it but there was a news story yesterday where all the graves are being aligned with mecca or somewhere just to keep a minority happy, one thing is for certain - they didn't have christians or the indiginous race of the UK in mind, it is now getting that a minority is molly coddled to keep them quiet.... PC bl00dy PC ..... makes me friggin mad. I just wish I were younger or had a few quid I would be gone from what once was Great Britain to ......well .....almost anywhere!
                          rant mode off!
                          Its all going pete tong over here Tony eh?

Comment

Was it one of these i cant tell
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

Is the spelling of the thread title in disguise aswell

letter box diguise

This country is nuts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X