disabling the auto lock mechanism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disabling the auto lock mechanism

on a previous thread - someone alluded to the possibility of disabling the auto lock mechanism

(i.e. the anti-car jacking thing that locks the door when you start the engine)
    (2nd Gen 3.0)

Didn't know there was one. I think you'll find that's related to your alarm system, not the Surf.

Comment

I always hit the DOOR LOCK BUTTON when i go out. Ive had 2 attempts so far. I dont take risks
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        I always hit the DOOR LOCK BUTTON when i go out. Ive had 2 attempts so far. I dont take risks

Well it is a little grim in Manc land..
        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          jeeze, thats sad, I'd hate to feel I have to lock my doors everytime I'm driving the car!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            jeeze, thats sad, I'd hate to feel I have to lock my doors everytime I'm driving the car!

We had some probs with Poles at one time washing your car while you were sat at the lights. A few drivers had things pinched off thier back seats.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

What make of alarm do you have?
              I can programme mine (Clifford) to lock or not, I have it to lock, useful with grandkids in the back.
              Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X