Wheel cover design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel cover design

The wife makes cards for people at work and one of the cards she was asked to make was of a dragon and i like it so much that i am thinking of having it as a spare wheel cover but which background do you lot prefer
    purple
    70.00%
    green
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

think the green looks better, but the purple would go better with the colour of your truck
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Its neck & neck at the moment
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Couldn't you just have the dragon and flames as a cut out? I think it would look much better on a plain black background.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
          Couldn't you just have the dragon and flames as a cut out? I think it would look much better on a plain black background.
          i wasn't sure what it would look like on a black background and if the colours would show up enough

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            i wasn't sure what it would look like on a black background and if the colours would show up enough
            Cant you just have BIG BIRD off Sesame Street its easier
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

I think TWR and a picture of a torque wrench would suit Richard's truck better.

Good card designs though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                I think TWR and a picture of a torque wrench would suit Richard's truck better.

Good card designs though.
                have you a pic of a torque wrech cause Mandy don't know how to draw one

Mandy says thanks Vince.She'll have a go at any design for cards for all occassions

Comment

have you a pic of a torque wrech cause Mandy don't know how to draw one

Mandy says thanks Vince.She'll have a go at any design for cards for all occassions

Comment

Dragon holding the torque wrench as a cutout on chrome/stainless cover,
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

How does this look mate. Couldn't get all the flames on but you get the picture (pun intended!)

Comment

that looks fantastic.Thanks.There will be a few more bits of flame added tho up near the dragons head but that is brill.I don't think i need a poll as you have just made my mind up.
                        Last edited by stormforce; 20 February 2007, 17:14.

Comment

that looks fantastic.Thanks.There will be a few more bits of flame added tho up near the dragons head but that is brill.I don't think i need a poll as you have just made my mind up.
                          Glad to be of service. I always knew Photoshop would come in handy one day!

Comment

To my eye the posture is completely wrong (should be more like the Welsh Dragon).
                            It looks as though he has been given a hard shove and is falling backwards into the flames.

Just my opinion…Sorry!
                            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

think chillits ferret would be more appropriate for your spare wheel cover richard..................... broken nuts in the bin
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                              X