Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Policies

Grrrr...
    Dont you hate it, Car Insurance, Home and Contents Insurance, Breakdown Cover etc....

Good deals provided to those new customers but exisiting customers being screwed. Shouldn't the deals be provided to long standing customers !!!!!

To date save over £200 by cancelling existing policies [AA and Home/Contents insurance] and renewed on-line.

Switched from AA to RAC with the same cover

And yes you guessed it - cancelled my exisiting policy up for renewal for the House/Contents and renewed on-line with the same company. Added extra cover to the policy and still saved £150 quid.
    Gaz

I keep changing car insurance because you can always get a better deal.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      I keep changing car insurance because you can always get a better deal.

Thought about it keep changing for a while but kept putting it off saying its too much bother, but decided I'm not going to be lethargic and be screwed by the companies anymore so started firstly with changing the Car Insurance last year, now other policies coming up!
      Gaz

Comment

I've had my house insurance (property not contents) with Abbey National for 32yrs and last year made my first claim, less than £200, no excess, went to make a claim this year (carport damaged in storms) and found that since my first claim they had put £250 excess on each single claim, needless to say they are getting the elbow as soon as my contents cover expires and I can lump both together.
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X