Hello everybody i am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody i am new

Hi everyone I am new so please be gentle with me. My name is Steve I am 42 and I love surfs that much I own two. My first I bought two years ago as a bog standard surf. Its a 3ltr td, since owning it I have fitted a two inch susspension lift a 1 1/2 body lift a set of 33 inch BF goodrich mud terrains and a set of wheel spacers. I was that impressed with it I recently bought a 2.4 td with a set of split rims some 31 inch all terrains a 4 inch susspension lift a k&n induction kit and a pollished safari bumper.
    I called myself Phantom 18 after my boat if anyone is wondering.
    This is my first post so I am hoping I don't get to much of a verbal bashing.
    Cheers Steve.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Hello.

Comment

A 2 surf man! Good on you! Both mod'ed too. Mine just bog standard.....

Welcome,

Dave

Comment

Hi Steve and welcome to the home of insane surfers.At least you got a 2.4 and 3l so that saves us taking the p155 about the engine size.Now the 3l is it 2nd gen or hairdressers and the colour are either of them black and where's the pics
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18
          Hi everyone I am new so please be gentle with me. My name is Steve I am 42 and I love surfs that much I own two. My first I bought two years ago as a bog standard surf. Its a 3ltr td, since owning it I have fitted a two inch susspension lift a 1 1/2 body lift a set of 33 inch BF goodrich mud terrains and a set of wheel spacers. I was that impressed with it I recently bought a 2.4 td with a set of split rims some 31 inch all terrains a 4 inch susspension lift a k&n induction kit and a pollished safari bumper.
          Cheers Steve.
          Two Surfs does this mean twice as many posts??
          Welcome
          Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
            Two Surfs does this mean twice as many posts??
            Welcome

Hah!

Bring it on!

Comment

Thanks guys the 2.4 is blue and the 3ltr is is a 2nd generation burgandy. I will post some pics when I have learned how to do it and when I am not at work.
              Cheers Steve.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Thanks guys the 2.4 is blue and the 3ltr is is a 2nd generation burgandy. I will post some pics when I have learned how to do it and when I am not at work.
                Cheers Steve.
                well thats all the hairdresser p155 taking gone out the window.
                Have you thought of a respray and having them Black
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

burgandy is best

Comment

Hi richard yes would love to have at least one of them black my favourite colour. But paint jobs don't come cheap and if I paint the red one black then i would have to paint my red boat black as well so double the exspense.
                    Cheers Steve.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      At least you got a 2.4 and 3l so that saves us taking the p155 about the engine size.
                      Should've got a petrol one.....

Welcome Steve

Comment

Cheers Steve.
                        VICTOR KIAM ??? welcome aboard apart from the poor colour choice but that can easily be altered with photoshop before you put pics on here
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

They're all nuts, there's only a few sane ones left on here, allegedly, i've not found any yet.

Welcome to the madhouse.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Cheers Steve.
                            Yey another burgundy owner, welcome
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                              They're all nuts, there's only a few sane ones left on here, allegedly, i've not found any yet.

Welcome to the madhouse.

I'm quiet sane thank you

If only they'd give me some proper pencils instead of these crayons & I'd like to be able to get my arms out of this jacket.

off to invade russia now, mon capitaine

au revoir
                              napoleon
                              Onwards Binky

Comment

Working...
                              X