Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Then it will be 6"

it will be then but its only 5" at the mo
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        centre of gravity.

I know, but still....................EH!!! !!?????

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          it will be then but its only 5" at the mo
          IF YOU LET YOUR TYRES DOWN RICHARD IT WILL ONLY BE 3"
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

IF YOU LET YOUR TYRES DOWN RICHARD IT WILL ONLY BE 3"
            i have been thinking about going a bit higher again tho maybe the 4" bodylift but i think i better wait a bit for that as it will cost a bit to get the steering column etc made longer

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              i have been thinking about going a bit higher again tho maybe the 4" bodylift but i think i better wait a bit for that as it will cost a bit to get the steering column etc made longer
              dont roughtrax do an extended column piece,i think there quite cheap?
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Not that I've seen, I generally make them as I need them, its just a piece of thick walled tube with the same ID as the steering rod, cut the steering rod, slide on the extension, and weld it up to the right lenght.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

anyone fancy making me a snorkel - sounds like there are some skills out there...
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

there's not one on their site from what i've seen.i would also need the gear selectors made longer also.The brake hoses should be ok as the ones from roughtrax are plenty long enough(I still got to get the front ones put on yet).The drop brackets for the rad should be ok so i wont need to get longer rad hoses hopefully.Fuel lines to the filter but i got a length of that anyway

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Not that I've seen, I generally make them as I need them, its just a piece of thick walled tube with the same ID as the steering rod, cut the steering rod, slide on the extension, and weld it up to the right lenght.
                      i was thinking of the spline piece.i was sure,id seen an extension piece on here somewhere. unless it was something some one had made up.but tony your idea is far easier.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X