Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A YOU TUBE Apology To My Friend

Hi All !
    I was out the other week and saw an old friend i havent' seen for years. Had a good natter but still think he's p'd off from a prank i pulled over 13 years ago. How would you say sorry ? We've all done stupid things when we were younger. But maybe i went too far !

SO,

I made a quick vid and sent it on U tube. You'll see why he was soooooo P'd off with me. Do you think he will ever forgive me ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6cylgITYIk
    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

If it was my car you'd still be in TRACTION.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

It was fully repaired at no expence to him . He needed new lights due to corrosion which i'd already bought for him. He needed new tyres anway. The hardest part was cleaning all the flour, sugar and everything else u can find in the herb section of morrisons, we threw inside !

Comment

If that was my car - you'd be in some protection programme with a new name, still....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

lol how funny was that? seriously you are lucky to still be here, in one piece, fugging great stitch up job that
          The benchmark....

Comment

damm your bad ....
            i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

What Goes Around Comes Around ! I went away and came back to my house all boarded up with a reposession sign in the garden. Revenge was sweet ! There was four of us and although we were very good friends, We still never quite trusted one another !

Comment

Working...
              X