Originally posted by mark g8awo
      That must mean i have the knack then!

Cant figure out at what though
      Neither can anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Neither can anyone else.
        Certainly not projectors!

I embedded that mpeg in a powerpoint presentation I did today and whilst the avi files in there worked, that one didn't. Worked on the laptop, not on the projector...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Certainly not projectors!

I embedded that mpeg in a powerpoint presentation I did today and whilst the avi files in there worked, that one didn't. Worked on the laptop, not on the projector...
          Sods law that things like that happen when you're in a packed room.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
            Dilbert is the most accurate take on life in a corporation you will ever come across.

When we were developing the transfer case the for Mercedes ML at Borg Warner, it felt like there was a web cam connected to Dilberts office.

Every $$$$py dictat from head office in Chicago was playing out every week in Dilbert land. Wierd.
            I'm glad to be well out of the 'Corporate Life' -sooo much time wasted in pointless meetings & bureacracy and not enough time (or flexibilty) to do any real engineering. Much better off in a small UK company without clueless d!ckheads in America that know nothing telling us what to do!

Comment

Please...too many memories of being asked by everyone I know how to work things or can u fix things!.

Video Tape chewed up in Video - took apart video and put back, cleaned the heads

Have to write instructions for the parents on how to use the Video, TV and Digibox controls....everytime they screw something up I get a call

Sister/Nieces, Friends, friends of friends et al...always calling me to diagnose and fix their computers. .. - I've now got to the stage where I say I no longer do fixes (after work is my time)

I even get asked to fix the $$$$$$ Photocopier and the Telephone system at work - I'm in Computing not $$$$$$ copying and telecomms!!!
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X